This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Wisenet XNB-6001
Overview of the LILIN IPC0122P3
The LILIN IPC0122P3 indoor IP camera comprises a main unit and separate sensor module with 100° view pinhole lens, connected via a 6m cable. Capable of full HD 1080p, wide dynamic range (WDR), 3D noise reduction, digital I/O, dual codec, motion detection and two-way audio. Ideal for use in ATMs. Included LILIN CMX software with 72 channels and mobile access via the LILINViewer app.
The ultra-compact LILIN IPC0122P3 indoor network camera comprises a main unit and separate sensor module connected via a cable for flexible installation. The sensor unit incorporates a 100° view pinhole lens and can be located up to 6m away from the main unit, ideal for installation in tight spaces such as an ATMs to provide unobtrusive monitoring. Capable of full HD 1080p (30 fps) and wide dynamic range (WDR), the IPC0122 provides high quality video footage, capturing detail in very bright and very dark areas and enabling clear identification. With LILIN’s Sense Up+ and 3D noise reduction technologies, the camera is able to capture high quality low light video footage in full colour, with reduced noise and blur for improved visibility.
Able to detect tampering, motion and audio, the LILIN IPC0122P3 provides reliable and accurate CCTV monitoring, alerting operators via email to activity. Support for bi-directional audio enables a speaker and microphone (not included) to be connected to the LILIN IPC0122P3 to capture audio from the camera’s surroundings and to also allow verbal warnings to be given. With a digital input and output, external devices can be connected to the camera to enable certain actions to be performed, such as a white light illuminator.
Footage can be stored locally onto a MicroSD card (not included), acting as a data backup in case of network failure and also providing a low cost alternative to central PCs or servers. The IPC0122P3 can be easily installed using Power over Ethernet (PoE), an ideal feature for installation in areas that are difficult to cable using traditional methods. LILIN’s CMX video management software is included with all LILIN cameras, and provides support for up to 72 cameras. Cameras can be accessed remotely from the LILINViewer mobile app for iOS and Android devices.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the accessories tab if required.
Key features & benefits
- Modular camera design ideal for compact indoor spaces including ATMs and lifts
- Compact pinhole lens with 100° viewing angle for wide scene capture
- HD 1080p at full frame rate (30 fps) provides smooth, high quality video data
- Enhanced full colour image capture in low light using LILIN’s Sense Up+ and 3D noise reduction technologies
- Captures detail in bright and dark areas of a scene using wide dynamic range (WDR)
- Digital PTZ for wide scene coverage and closer viewing of incidents
- Tampering/audio/motion detection alerts users to activity via email
- Full duplex bi-directional audio feature supports the connection of a microphone and speaker (not included) to enable audio capture and verbal interaction
- Digital I/O provides support for connection of external devices such as PIR sensor
- H.264 and Motion JPEG multi-profile streaming
- MicroSD card slot for low-cost recording
- Simple to install using PoE
- Mobile viewing via LILINViewer app for iOS and Android devices
- Included LILIN CMX recording software for up to 72 cameras
Compatible recording platforms
Ultra-compact, HD 1080p capability and enhanced performance in challenging lighting conditions make the LILIN IPC0122P3 modular network camera ideal for small indoor applications that require high quality video capture with tampering alerts. Typical examples include ATMs, lifts and other general limited indoor spaces.
- 6m cable
- Main unit
- Sensor unit
- LILIN CMX 72-channel recording software
- Mounting kit
- Alarming box
- Magnetic isolation strip
- Fixing screw
- Alan key
- Installation guide
Optional (please select from the accessories tab if required):
Back To Top