This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis P3265-V
Overview of IQeye Alliance-pro IQA33NI-B5
With a 3 megapixel sensor that can capture video at up to 16 frames per second with exceptional image quality, the IQeye Alliance-pro IQA33NI IP camera is ideal for surveillance of locations where detail is key. The camera itself is housed within an IP66-rated dome which can be mounted in both indoor and outdoor locations, providing protection against harsh environmental conditions and vandalism.
The camera is able to operate using less than 4W when used with Power over Ethernet to provide network connectivity and power to the unit, resulting in a cost-effective and eco-friendly surveillance solution. Additional storage is available using a MicroSD card and its Direct-to-Storage feature allows for localised recording without the need for an NVR.
A number of features help the camera to continue recording in difficult lighting conditions, IQinVision's Lightgrabber technology increases camera sensitivity in order to capture the best image possible, whilst a built-in infrared-cut filter switches from full colour to black and white video to allow for round-the-clock recording (infrared lighting required).
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply. Please select if required.
Key features & benefits of IQeye Alliance-pro IQA33NI-B5
- 3 megapixel resolution can capture video at up to 16fps, providing high-quality recording
- Lightgrabber II feature increases camera sensitivity during periods of low-light to help capture the best possible image in difficult conditions
- IP66-rated vandal-resistant dome provides protection against attempts to tamper with the camera as well as harsh weather conditions
- 2-way audio compatible, allowing accessories such as microphones and speakers to be connected in order to provide two-way communication between those in the camera view and remote locations
- Day/night mode using a built-in infrared-cut filter allows switching from full colour to monochrome to allow recording to continue at night when used with infrared lighting (sold separately)
- Low-power Power over Ethernet connection can power the camera using under 4W, providing an eco-friendly and cost-effective security solution
Typical applications of IQeye IQA33NI-B5
The IQeye Alliance-pro IQA33NI-B5 can be used to monitor both indoors and outdoors. A vandal-resistant housing allows the camera to provide continuous surveillance in areas prone to vandalism, including train stations, transport hubs, schools, universities, warehouses, stadium surveillance and public parkways.
Accessories for IQeye Alliance-pro IQA33NI-B5
Back To Top
- IQeye Alliance-pro IQA33NI-B5 IP camera (IQA33NI-B5)
- B5 Wide Angle varifocal lens
- Installation CD
- Back Box (IQAE-BOX)
- Wall Mount Adaptor (IQA-WM)
- Pole Mount Adaptor (IQ800-PMA)