This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis P3265-V
Overview of IQeye Alliance-pro IQA30NX-B5
The IQeye Alliance-pro IQA30NX-B5 is ideally suited to monitoring outdoor environments, with a vandal-resistant housing that protects the camera against harsh weather conditions and malicious attempts to damage the mechanism. Able to operate in temperatures as low as -30°C, the camera can be used to keep watch in difficult outdoor locations.
A number of features mean the camera can continue monitoring in tricky light conditions including IQinVisions' own built-in Lightgrabber feature, which adjusts camera sensitivity to help ensure the best possible image capture. A built-in infrared-cut filter switches the camera from full colour to monochrome video, which when used in conjunction with infrared lighting (sold separately) allows the camera to monitor around the clock.
Two-way audio compatibility allows accessories such as microphones and speakers to be connected to the camera, providing a means of communication between control rooms and those in the camera's field of view, ideal for issuing instructions or warnings. Its Direct-to-Storage and an on-board MicroSD card slot both create options for more localised recording (MicroSD card sold separately), while the camera itself is Power over Ethernet compatible, meaning power and network connectivity go down a single cable, helping to save on wiring costs.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply. Please select if required.
Key features & benefits of IQeye Alliance-pro IQA30NX-B5
- Able to operate in difficult weather conditions, including temperatures as low as -30°C
- Lightgrabber II feature increases camera sensitivity in low-light conditions
- Day/night mode with an infrared-cut filter allows the camera to capture footage at night when used with infrared illumination (sold separately)
- Direct-to-Storage and an on-board MicroSD card slot (card sold separately) provide alternative recording solutions
- Vandal-resistant housing helps protect against harsh weather and vandalism
- Two-way audio capability allows accessories such as speakers and microphones to be integrated with the camera, providing a means of communication between control rooms and those in the camera's speaker range
- Power over Ethernet compatibility allows the camera to receive power and network connectivity using a single cable
Typical applications of IQeye Alliance-pro IQA30NX-B5
The IQeye Alliance-pro IQA30NX-B5 is designed to withstand harsh weather conditions and extreme cold, making it an ideal as part of a surveillance and security solution for outdoor locations which may be prone to difficult conditions, including loading bays, public parkways, car parks, business entrances and for school perimeter surveillance.
Accessories for IQeye Alliance-pro IQA30NX-B5
Back To Top
- IQeye Alliance-pro IQA30NX-B5 outdoor IP camera (IQA30NX-B5)
- B5 Wide Angle Lens
- Installation CD
- Back Box (IQAE-BOX)
- Wall Mount Adaptor (IQA-WM)
- Pole Mount Adaptor (IQ800-PMA)