This product is discontinued, for alterative models please see LILIN IP Cameras
Overview of IQeye Alliance-pro IQA30NI-B5
The IQeye Alliance-pro IQA30NI is a compact dome IP camera that can be used for both indoor and outdoor surveillance. With a wide range of features, such as IQinVision's Lightgrabber II feature to increase camera sensitivity in order to capture more light during difficult lighting conditions, the IQA30NI is ideal for continuous monitoring. A built-in infrared-cut filter switches from full colour to black and white video, which when used alongside infrared illumination (sold separately) allows the camera to record around-the-clock.
The camera also has a number of options to allow for localised recording, including an on-board MicroSD card slot and a Direct-to-Storage feature that records to a local network drive, helping to save on additional storage. The camera also has a built-in microphone and two-way audio capability allows for communication between remote locations and those in the camera's field of view, useful for when instructions or warnings need to be communicated.
The IQA30NI is a low-power unit that runs on less than 4W of power, providing an eco-friendly security solution, with Power over Ethernet compatibility to allow power and network connectivity to reach the camera, saving on wiring.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply. Please select if required.
Key features & benefits of IQeye IQA30NI-B5
- Lightgrabber II feature adjusts the camera settings in response to low-light conditions to help capture the best possible image
- Day/night mode using an infrared-cut filter to switch from full colour to black and white for round-the-clock monitoring (infrared illumination required)
- Two-way audio allows communication between control rooms and the camera's field of view
- Direct-to-Storage and MicroSD card slot provides a more localised recording solution, saving on recording devices (MicroSD card sold separately)
- Power over Ethernet compatibility allows power and a network connection to reach the camera using a single cable
- Vandal-resistant dome housing helps protect the camera against attempts to damage the mechanism
Typical applications of IQeye Alliance-pro IQA30NI-B5
The IQA30NI-B5 is suitable for surveillance of areas that may be prone to vandalism, both indoors and outdoors, including shopping centres, schools, loading bays, prisons and public parkways.
Accessories for IQeye IQA30NI-B5
Back To Top
- IQeye Alliance-pro IQA30NI-B5 IP camera (IQA30NI-B5)
- B5 Wide Angle Lens
- Installation CD