This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the i-PRO WV-S65340-Z4N
Overview of i-PRO WV-X6531N
The i-PRO WV-X6531N outdoor dome PTZ IP camera produces Full HD 1080p video at up to 60 frames per second (fps), with Extreme Super Dynamic and Adaptive Black Stretch (ABS) technology which extends dynamic range for clearer images in challenging light conditions. Additional features include Smart Coding technology, Intelligent Zoom Stabilisation, H.265 compression, Intelligent Auto (iA), SD storage and support for Power-over-Ethernet plus (PoE+).
Users can precisely navigate across wide scenes using the camera’s variable pan/tilt movements (including 360° continuous rotation and a tilt range of -15° to 195°); this is particularly helpful when closely monitoring a person or incident. This unit's 40x optical zoom also features Intelligent Zoom Stabilisation technology which utilises gyro sensor information and vector detection to minimise camera shake.
Extreme Super Dynamic and Adaptive Black Stretch (ABS) technology helps to improve images captured in challenging lighting conditions by compensating for bright light and dark shadows – meaning individuals and objects can be more easily identified. Further image clarity is provided by Intelligent Auto (iA) mode, which automatically adjusts key camera settings in real-time to reduce image distortion such as motion blur in busy locations.
This PTZ also reduces total bandwidth usage by using Smart Coding technologies such as Auto Variable Image Quality on Specified area (VIQS), which retains the highest image quality in 8 pre-set areas and decreases image quality in all excluded areas. H.265 compression format is also supported - offering further reductions on bandwidth and storage over H.264.
IP66 and IK10-rated for durable outdoor use in harsh weather conditions, this network camera also comes with ClearSight Coating which gives the dome cover an extra layer of protection by repelling water droplets and dirt ingress – reducing the necessity to clean the dome cover. The built-in MicroSD card (not included) offers a helpful backup of data if the network fails and allows the camera to be used in a stand-alone set up. Power-over-Ethernet plus is also supported, allowing power and network connectivity to be sent over one cable for cost-effective installation.
Please note: This camera does not come with a power supply or mounting bracket. Please select if required.
Key features & benefits of i-PRO WV-X6531N
- Delivers full 1080p HD images at up to 60fps
- 65° horizontal viewing angle provides optimum scene coverage
- Full PTZ functionality and 360° pan allow wide areas to be monitored effectively
- Regions of interest can be investigated in real-time using the 40x optical zoom
- Intelligent Zoom Stabilisation minimises effects of camera shake when zoomed in
- 16x digital zoom is handy for further examination of images
- IP66 and IK10-rated housing offers protection from harsh weather conditions and tampering attempts
- ClearSight Coating reduces water droplets and dirt resting on the dome cover
- Super dynamic and Adaptive Black Stretch (ABS) technology enables details in scenes with both bright and dark areas to be viewed clearly
- Colour Night Vision technology supports the capture of colour images even in low light
- Auto VIQS technology reduces overall bandwidth usage by lowering image quality in non-essential areas
- Built-in video motion detection with 4 configurable detection areas helps to provide reliable security monitoring
- Intelligent auto (iA) mode adjusts camera settings to match recording conditions
- H.265 compression format offers further reductions on bandwidth and storage over H.264
- Two-way audio is supported with the connection of a microphone and speaker (not included)
- Data can be stored locally to the SD card (not included) and used as a backup if network connection is lost
- Support for power and network connectivity through PoE+ enables simple installation
Typical applications of i-PRO WV-X6531N
The i-PRO WV-X6531N PTZ dome is ideal for use in busy locations that require high-quality close monitoring of any incidents that may occur. Typical applications include, train stations, city surveillance and zoos.
Accessories for i-PRO WV-X6531N
Back To Top
- Setup CD
- Installation guide
- Cable cover
- Attachment pipe
- Front/rear sunshield
- Front/rear sunshield fixing screws
- Waterproof tape
- 8-pin alarm cable
- RJ45 waterproof connector cover
- RJ45 waterproof connector cap
- Connector for 24 V AC
- Hexagon screws
- Code label