Overview of the i-PRO S4576LA
- Delivers crisp 12MP resolution video at up to 30 frames per second
- 360° fisheye overviews
- Advanced on-camera video analytics
- Optimised bandwidth with Smart Coding technologies
- i-PRO 3-year warranty
- Dimensions: Ø 154 mm x 60.3 mm
Part of the S-series by i-PRO, the S4576LA panoramic dome captures video in 12MP resolution at up to 30 frames per second (fps). Ideal for both indoor and outdoor areas, this unit is encased in IK10 and IP66-rated housing, protecting from tampering and harsh weather conditions. Smart Coding technologies are included to reduce bandwidth usage whilst retaining video detail in important areas, resulting in optimised storage without the loss of key information. Additionally, features such as Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) support, 14m IR illumination and edge storage.
This panoramic camera offers 360° fisheye overviews, covering a large viewing area without the need for multiple cameras. Views can also be dewarped into panorama, double panorama, quad PTZ and single PTZ viewing modes, allowing users to closely inspect footage with less distortion. Furthermore, 24-hour monitoring is enhanced by integrated IR LEDs that illuminate at a distance of up to 14m, providing detailed night vision video.
Video quality is improved in a range of conditions with integrated imaging technologies, including WDR to enhance capture in high contrast lighting by compensating for extreme darkness and bright areas of the scene – maintaining important detail. The camera also intuitively adjusts settings such as ISO and shutter speed to reduce motion blur in recordings using intelligent Auto technology (iA). Furthermore, AI privacy masking allows users to apply a mosaic mask to certain individuals or areas of the scene that are redundant or not permitted to be recorded.
The unit comes with a range of video analytics on the edge to enhance scene awareness, including intelligent video motion detection that distinguishes between vehicles and people in the surveillance area and notifies users of any suspicious movement via email alert. Moreover, People Counting provides detailed information about foot traffic in the area, including insight into the number of people in a specified area or crossing a predetermined threshold.
The S4576LA is ideal for installations that require a single standalone camera with its support for edge storage (card not included), as well as forming a handy data backup. i-PRO’s video management software, Video Insight, is available to view, edit and manage surveillance footage. Alternatively, this model is also compatible with selected third-party VMS including Milestone XProtect.
Only a single cable is needed to provide both network connectivity and power with support for PoE - reducing the time and equipment required to install the unit. Automatic back focus also simplifies the process of adjusting the viewing angle by allowing users to correct the camera’s focus at the click of a button. In addition, an anti-condensation system is built into the unit to help prevent the view from becoming obscured by fog or moisture.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from below if required.
Key Features & Benefits
- Delivers ultra-high definition 12MP footage at up to 30 frames per second
- Fisheye lens offers views of 360° with four dewarping modes
- IK10 and IP66-rated casing protects the unit from weather and tampering damage
- Bandwidth is optimised thanks to Smart Coding technologies
- Built-in IR LEDs with a range of reach up to 14m enhance night vision
- WDR compensates for extreme lighting in the scene, ensuring details are clear
- iA adjusts key camera settings to reduce motion blur
- Redundant or restricted areas and people are concealed thanks to privacy masking
- A range of video analytics gives a greater insight into the surveillance area and alerts users of suspicious activity
- Edge storage support allows the camera to function as a standalone system or provides a data backup in the event of network failure
- Network and power are delivered over a single cable with PoE support - simplifying installation
- Automatic back focus simplifies focus adjustment with a single button
- Anti-condensation casing reduces distortion caused by mist or moisture
Providing high-definition 360° overviews of both indoor and outdoor areas, with intelligent analytical insight and robust casing, this camera is ideal for use in banks, train stations and museums.
Back To Top
- PoE midspan
- SD card (not included)