Overview of the i-PRO S4556LA
- Captures video in 5MP resolution at up to 30 frames per second
- 360° fisheye overviews
- IK10 vandal and IP66 weather-resistant casing
- Edge-based object analytics
- i-PRO 3-year warranty
- Dimensions: Ø 154 mm x 60.3 mm
Equipped for both indoor and outdoor use, the i-PRO S4556LA panoramic dome by i-PRO delivers smooth 5MP resolution video at full frame rate. The unit’s onboard analytics increases users’ scene awareness by providing specific insights into the surveillance area and notifying users of suspicious activity via email. Furthermore, the unit also features IR LEDs with up to 14m range of reach, edge storage (card not included) and support for Power-over-Ethernet (PoE).
The camera’s fisheye lens offers 360° overviews that can be dewarped into four different views: Panorama, double panorama, single PTZ and quad PTZ – providing users with the option to inspect the camera’s view in greater detail, with reduced distortion from the fisheye lens. The IP66 and IK10-rated casing protects the unit from damage associated with harsh weather and tampering and features an anti-condensation system to help reduce any distortion from moisture or mist on the lens.
To improve video quality, this model is integrated with imaging technologies such as intelligent auto (iA) and Super Dynamic technology. iA adjusts key camera settings such as shutter speed and ISO to reduce motion blur and deliver clear surveillance footage. In addition, Super Dynamic technology enhances video capture in high-contrast conditions by balancing bright and dark areas of the scene to retain image detail.
Edge-based analytics make this camera ideal for applications requiring in-depth analysis of the surveillance area. Video motion detection alerts can be configured to notify users of activity in the camera’s view via email. Furthermore, heat mapping provides a unique statistical insight into foot traffic in the area. Users can track both movement and loitering activity and identify frequently visited areas – ideal for retail businesses requiring detailed awareness of customer behaviour.
Video management software such as i-PRO's Video Insight and Milestone XProtect are available for users to view, edit and export their surveillance footage. Alternatively, the camera can function as a standalone system, thanks to edge storage support (card not included), reducing the need for additional equipment and NVRs.
Efficient and straightforward installation is possible with this camera’s setup features including support for PoE, automatic back focus and Smart Coding. PoE support enables a single cable to provide both network and power, minimising the time and equipment needed for installation. The automatic back focus (ABF) button allows users to easily adjust focus when setting the camera’s view. Furthermore, Smart Coding technologies such as Variable Image Quality on Specified area (VIQS) are supported to help optimise bandwidth usage and reduce storage requirements whilst retaining video quality.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from below if required.
Key features & benefits
- Delivers smooth 5MP resolution video at 30 frames per second
- Fisheye lens offers 360° overviews with four dewarping modes
- Intelligent analytics such as people counting and heat map offer deeper insights into the surveillance area
- Up to 14m IR illumination improves night vision recording
- IP66 and IK10-rated casing protects from harsh weather and tampering
- Integrated anti-condensation system helps prevent obscured views due to condensation
- iA adjusts key camera settings to reduce motion blur and improve image clarity
- High-contrast lighting is balanced thanks to Super dynamic technology
- MicroSD card (not included) provide edge storage space and handy data backup
- Power and network connectivity are provided over a single cable with PoE support
- Automatic back focus allows users to easily adjust focus when setting camera views
- Smart coding technology reduces bandwidth usage whilst retaining video detail
With intelligent analytics, 360° overviews and 14m IR illumination, this camera is suitable for a range of indoor and outdoor areas requiring monitoring of a larger area with a single camera. Typical applications include reception areas, retail stores and train platforms.
Back To Top
- PoE midspan
- SD card (not included)