Overview of the i-PRO S4556LMA hemispheric dome camera
- 360° fisheye dome delivering 5MP resolution video and designed primarily for use in vehicles.
- On-camera AI analytics support for up to three applications, providing precise and reliable detection of objects and behaviours including AI-VMD, AI People Counting and AI Privacy Guard.
- Clear imaging when no external lighting is available, with integrated IR LEDs with up to 14m range.
- Water-resistant IP66-rated and IK10 shock-resistant casing allows the camera to be deployed in areas prone to harsh weather and at risk of impacts.
- The camera is protected from security threats with enhanced cybersecurity features such as FIPS 140-2 level 3 (Secure Element), 802.1X authentication and pre-installed signed certificates.
Part of i-PRO’s range of S45 hemispheric dome cameras, the S4556LMA is IP66 and IK10-rated and designed specifically for use aboard vehicles. Supporting the use of up to three AI analytics applications, including AI People Counting, the unit is ideal for keeping track of passengers and monitoring behaviour on buses and trains. This camera is able to capture a full 360° hemispheric view in clear 5MP resolution at full framerate. Featuring an IR-cut filter, the unit can operate 24 hours a day, whatever the light conditions, making it easier to identify individuals and objects of interest in dark conditions. The unit’s 24-hour capture is enhanced further by the IR LEDs that illuminate with a range of 14 metres, plus its integrated imaging technologies. Furthermore, enhanced cybersecurity features such as a FIPS 140-2 level 3 Secure Element protect the camera from unauthorised access and harmful code, allowing it to comply with strict security frameworks.
Imaging and Optics
Equipped with a fisheye lens that provides full 360° hemispheric overviews, the S4556LMA provides great situational awareness with its dewarped panorama, or quad modes and digital PTZ functions enable you to investigate specific areas in further detail. The unit also offers a greater level of WDR (up to 120dB) and a lower threshold for colour night vision (down to 0.15 lux) than other models in the series, for more detailed footage in high contrast and dark conditions. The unit’s 360° IR illumination enables you to continue monitoring the area, even in complete darkness, and handy features such as intelligent Auto and anti-condensation ensure the footage is crisp and free from obscuration.
Engineered to provide highly proactive monitoring onboard public transport, this camera offers powerful AI-based analytics directly on the camera. With support for up to 3 analytics applications, the camera is able to accurately detect and classify objects with AI-VMD, track individuals with people counting and monitor occupancy levels. When added to Milestone XProtect VMS, the metadata gathered on this camera can be used in the Active Guard plug-in to search through footage and speed up the investigation of incidents.
Recording and Video Management
Recording and video management options for this camera:
Installation and Mounting Options
Made with robust IP66 and Ik10-rated aluminium casing, the i-PRO S4556LMA prioritises durability and ease of use. This dome has built-in PoE support, minimising the number of cables and time required for installation and Smart Coding compression technology saves on storage costs by optimising bandwidth, whilst retaining the bitrate of important areas of the video.
This camera is wall and ceiling mountable out of the box, however, a base bracket or additional bracketry can be added for extra reinforcement, cable management or to enable further mounting options:
- QJB501-W base bracket is recommended for ceiling mounting
- QWL500-W and QCN500-W mounting brackets, and QJB500-W back box allows corner mounting
Back To Top
- Installation guide
- Safety instructions
- Code label
- Bit (Hex wrench, screw
size 6.35 mm T20)
- Waterproof tape
- 4P alarm cable
- 2P power cable