This product has been discontinued, for alternative models please see Wisenet IP Cameras.
Overview of the Hikvision DS-2CD2765G0-IZS
- Captures detailed 6MP resolution video at up to 20 fps
- Varifocal lens provides horizontal views of up to 114°
- Up to 30m IR illumination
- WDR technology
- 3-year warranty
- Size: Φ153.4 × 133.1 mm
This cost-effective dome IP camera captures crisp 6MP resolution video footage of outdoor scenes at up to 20 frames per second (fps). Support for Power over Ethernet (PoE) simplifies the installation process by providing power and network connectivity over a single cable, and onboard storage provides a handy backup of data if the network fails (MicroSD card not included). Additional features include imaging technologies, such as Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) as well as low-light capability for improved image quality in challenging lighting conditions.
The camera's IP67 and IK10-rated casing means it can be installed in exposed outdoor locations that are prone to tampering attempts and its varifocal lens provides horizontal views of up to 114° - allowing optimal scene coverage to be easily set during installation. Complete with true day/night recording, this affordable unit is able to capture clear 6MP resolution video 24 hours a day; and integrated infrared (IR) LEDs help to enhance night vision at a distance of up to 30m. WDR technology renders image details in strongly backlit scenes, while low-light capability enables the capture of full colour images in near darkness. In addition, video motion detection alarms can be configured to alert users to possible incidents in real-time and users are also able to remotely access the unit via Hikvision's iVMS-4200 video management software.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from accessories tab if required.
Key features & benefits
- Delivers 6MP resolution video at up to 20 frames per second
- Varifocal lens provides horizontal views of up to 114° and allows optimal scene coverage to be set during installation
- IP66 and IK10-rated casing for durable use in outdoor locations prone to tampering attempts
- Integrated IR LEDs enhance night-vision at a distance of up to 30m
- WDR technology and low-light capability help to improve the quality of images captured in difficult lighting conditions
- Camera-based video motion detection alarms can be configured to alert users to possible incidents in real-time
- PoE support provides power and network connectivity over a single cable for simple, cost-effective installation
- Edge storage provides a backup of data in the event of a network connection failure
- Free remote access via Hikvision's iVMS-4200 video management software
This outdoor-ready dome captures detailed 6MP resolution video - 24 hours a day. Typical applications include school grounds, town halls and bus stations.
- Installation guide
- User manual
Optional (select from accessories tab):
Back To Top