This product is discontinued, for alterative models please see Network Video Encoders And Decoders
The Bosch VIP-X1P is a compact single channel video encoder suitable for integrating 1 analogue video source into an IP-based infrastructure. This provides digital IP benefits such as remote access to live images and motion based alarm notification from an existing analogue CCTV camera.
The WIP-X1P comes with Power over Ethernet capability allowing it to be installed quickly using a single Ethernet cable as a source of both power and data. Flexible recording options allow the encoder to record video to attached USB storage, network attached iSCSI devices and centrally to network video recorders.
Ideal for small business security, the video encoder features MOTION+ video motion detection for alarm recording and a fully featured active tampering alarm system which will alert the user if the camera has been moved, covered or de-focussed. Like all products on offered by Network Webcams, the Bosch VIP-X1P has a built-in web server and can be viewed over a Local Area Network (LAN), Wide Area Network (WAN) or via the Internet.
Bosch VIP-X1P - Key benefits:
- Allows integration of existing analogue cameras into IP-based digital networks for streaming locally to the local area network or broadcast across the Internet for remote live viewing
- Digital IP benefits allow features such as recording based on the encoders built-in MOTION+ motion detection routines. Advanced video content analysis applications are available which can cover direction, speed, areas etc. (not supplied)
- Flexible recording options allows the encoder to record live images using local storage such as a USB connected drive giving the option to record even if the encoder is not connected to an network
Bosch VIP-X1P - Key features:
- Single channel video encoder for 1x NTSC or PAL video source
- Frame rate of up to 25 images per second (PAL, 30fps NTSC)
- Ultra compact size provides a space-saving design for IP CCTV monitoring
- High quality MPEG-4 encoding with dual streaming capabilities for viewing and recording of 2 independent streams with different quality settings to save bandwidth or storage space
- MOTION+ motion detection built-in for video content analysis with object size filtering capabilities
- Tamper detection feature which will trigger when the image is too bright during video loss, image too dark (covered, sprayed), image too noisy (defocused), scene change (camera repositioned)
- Flexible recording using local USB storage, iSCSI network storage or network video recorders
- RAID5 iSCSI storage enables the VIP-X1P to act as a conventional DVR as well as stream high performance video across the network
- External alarm inputs (4x) allows the recording of images based on external devices such as switches, doorbells, window sensors etc.
- Relay output (1x) allows external devices to be controlled through the unit such as an audible alarm or a light
- Power over Ethernet connectivity allows the unit to be powered using a single Ethernet cable. This makes the unit easy to install in a wide range of locations
- Viewing can be achieved using a standard Internet browser such as Internet Explorer or in a VIDOS monitor wall or Bosch video management system
- Security comprises of multi-level user logins, 802.1x authentication and SSL encryption by secure HTTPS connection
- Intelligent Video Motion Detection (IVMD) is optional licensed video content analysis software which can be installed to provide intelligent functionality such as adapting to global lighting changes and weather conditions, detection of objects entering or leaving an area, direction of travel or speed of object. (software not supplied as standard)
Bosch VIP-X1P - Typical applications:
- Converts 1 analogue video source for broadcast over digital IP-based networks to allow remote monitoring and recording of your small business property, manufacturing line, warehouse, car park, shop, reception area etc.
Bosch VIP-X1P - Key technical indicators:
- Video compression: MPEG-4, MJPEG, JPEG
- Supported video resolutions (PAL): 704x576, 704x288, 464x576, 352x576, 352x288, 174x144
- Frame-rate: 25fps (PAL)
- Supported protocols: RTP, Telnet, UDP, TCP, IP, HTTP, HTTPS, SNTP, IGMP V2/V3, ICMP, ARP, SNMP, DHCP
- Power: Input voltage: 12-24DC AC adapter included, PoE 802.3af class 2, 2.5W max.
- Weight: 0.17kg (0.37lb)
- Operating temperatures: 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)
- Dimensions: (HxWxD) 26 x 85 x 107mm
Bosch VIP-X1P - Connections:
- Ethernet: 10/100 Base-T, auto-sensing, half/full-duplex, RJ-45
- Video in: 1x analogue composite, NTSC/PAL, BNC connection
- Alarm in: 4x (non-isolated closure contact type)
- Relay out: 1x 30 Vpp. 2A
- COM port: 1x RS-232/422/486 interface
- USB port: 1x 2.0 external interface
Bosch VIP-X1P - Additional items you may want to order with this camera:
Back To Top
- VIP-X1-FS1 – VIP X1 IVMD 1.0 VCA Software License