Overview of the Bosch UML-554-90
Designed for advanced applications such as event streaming or critical security monitoring, this 55” Bosch LED monitor displays clear 4K resolution footage with lifelike colour thanks to precise colour reproduction. A 6.5ms refresh rate reduces motion blur and ghosting in busy footage – ideal for displaying sports events.
For a highly flexible setup, this unit provides a choice of several video sources with multiple input ports including DisplayPort, HDMI, DVI and VGA. The 178° viewing angle can be seen around a large room and built-in speakers allow audio to be broadcast – particularly useful when showing events such as music concerts. The SECC steel housing protects the monitor from overheating, thanks to its effective heat dissipation, allowing it to function 24 hours a day.
Key features & benefits
- 55” 4K resolution display (16:9)
- Crisp image quality with precise image reproduction
- 6.5ms refresh rate reduces motion blur in high-traffic footage
- Multiple input options are available for a flexible setup
- 178° viewing angle allows the image to be seen around a large room
- Built-in speakers enable audio to be transmitted – ideal for sporting or music events
- SECC steel housing protects the unit from overheating and allows it to function 24 hours
This high-resolution, wide-screen monitor is ideal for advanced applications that require crisp image quality that can be seen around a large room. Typical applications include streaming events in gymnasiums or arenas and critical control rooms.
Back To Top
- Installation guide
- Remote control
- Power cord
- 2 x desktop stands (left side and right side)
- HDMI to HDMI cable
- VGA to VGA cable
- Mounting screws
- DisplayPort to DisplayPort cable
- DisplayPort to miniDisplayPort converter
- Audio-in cable
- AAA batteries for remote control