Overview of the Bosch UML-434-90
This industrial-grade, power-efficient LED monitor is equipped for use 24 hours a day and provides a detailed 43” HD 1080p resolution display. Featuring a range of inputs, including DisplayPort, HDMI, DVI and VGA, users can choose the input that best meets their requirements. Two built-in speakers also allow operators to listen in to live or recorded surveillance footage.
The unit’s precise colour reproduction and anti-image retention assure users that the displayed image will be true-to-life and there will be no issues with the image ‘burning’ into the screen. A fast refresh rate of 8ms reduces instances of ‘ghosting’ in busy or fast-moving footage. Furthermore, this monitor’s housing is made from SECC steel, making it highly robust and ensuring effective heat dissipation and shielding.
Key features & benefits
- 43” monitor with 1920 x 1080 resolution display (16:9)
- Equipped for 24-hour use
- Multiple input options for flexible integration
- Two built-in speakers enable audio capabilities
- Accurate colour reproduction produces true-to-life images
- Anti-image retention reduces image 'burning'
- 8ms refresh rate reduces ‘ghosting’ in busy environments
- Robust SECC steel housing protects the unit and improves heat dissipation and shielding
Featuring a detailed 43” display, built-in speakers and multiple input options, this flexible monitor is ideal for 24-hour use in environments such as reception areas and mid-sized control rooms.
Back To Top
- Installation guide
- Remote control
- Power cord
- 2 x desktop stands (left side and right side)
- HDMI to HDMI cable
- VGA to VGA cable
- Mounting screws
- DisplayPort to DisplayPort cable
- DisplayPort to miniDisplayPort converter
- Audio-in cable
- AAA batteries for remote control