This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Bosch FLEXIDOME IP indoor 5000i
Overview of the Bosch NII-41012-V3
Part of the affordable Flexidome series, this network camera by Bosch delivers high quality HD 720p resolution at full frame rate (30fps). The unit supports true day/night recording and is enhanced by integrated infrared illumination, making it an ideal choice for round-the-clock monitoring of indoor areas. Additional features include support for two-way audio, edge recording and remote monitoring with the Bosch Video Security mobile app.
The varifocal lens (3.3mm – 10mm) provides 35.3° ~ 105° horizontal viewing angles, enabling optimum scene coverage to be set during installation. With support for electronic pan/tilt/zoom (E-PTZ) controls, the user is able to examine the original image in greater detail – helpful for the identification of persons or objects. User defined regions of interest produce separate streams for viewing and recording. These streams, together with the main stream, allow the user to separately monitor areas of interest whilst retaining situational awareness.
The integrated, high efficiency IR LEDs extend the camera’s night-vision range up to 15m. The unit uses Bosch’s dynamic noise reduction technology to analyse the scene and reduce levels of noise accordingly. The low-noise image and efficient H.264 compression technology provide reduced bandwidth streams that still retain a high image quality.
A built-in microphone enables users to listen in remotely and to record audio in the camera's surroundings. Additionally, two-way audio is supported when a speaker (not included) is connected via an external I/O port - enabling verbal interaction through the camera. Audio, tamper and motion alarms can be configured to notify users of possible incidents.
A range of Bosch viewing software is available, including the downloadable video security app for remote monitoring. The app has support for live viewing, camera control and the ability to view recordings all from a mobile device.
Multiple configurable streams in H.264 and MJPEG are supported and with the use of area-based encoding, compression parameters for up to eight user-defined regions can be set. This allows regions of less interest to be highly compressed, leaving a higher level of bandwidth for parts of the scene that are deemed more important. Power-over-Ethernet compatibility allows the camera to receive power and network connectivity over a single cable. Additionally, a MicroSD (not included) card can be used for local alarm recording and as a backup solution in the case of network failure.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the drop down menu above if required.
Key features & benefits
- Capable of delivering HD 720p resolution at full frame rate, providing high quality IP CCTV footage
- True day/night functionality provides 24-hour surveillance of indoor installations
- Integrated infrared LEDs illuminate up to 15m, enhancing night-vision
- Varifocal lens can be adjusted to provide optimum scene coverage during installation
- Bosch’s dynamic noise reduction improves video quality in low lighting and produces reduced bandwidth streams
- Built-in microphone allows the user to hear activity in the scene
- Audio I/O port allows for the connection of an external audio device for two-way audio
- Motion detection and tampering alarms can be configured for reliable monitoring
- PoE supplies power to the camera through the network cable for cost-effective installation
- H.264, Motion JPEG and area-based encoding help to manage and reduce bandwidth and storage levels
Compatible recording platforms
- Bosch Video Management System
- Bosch video security mobile app
The Bosch NII-41012-V3 network camera delivers high quality, round-the-clock monitoring at an affordable price. The camera’s compact design makes it suitable for indoor applications such as small retail stores, office entrances and inside schools.
- Screw kit
- Installation documentation
Optional (please select from the drop down menu above if required):
Back To Top
- MicroSD card
- Mounting accessories