This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Bosch AUTODOME IP Starlight 5000i
Overview of the Bosch AUTODOME IP 5000 HD
Part of the advanced Bosch AUTODOME 5000 series, this PTZ network camera captures smooth HD 720p resolution video – 24 hours a day. It offers full pan/tilt functionality and powerful 30x optical zooming for detailed examination of indoor locations. The series supports resolutions up to HD 1080p and also includes a unit that is specifically designed for in-ceiling mounting. All models also include on-board MicroSD card storage and can be installed using Power-over-Ethernet Plus (PoE+).
Users are able to precisely navigate across wide scenes using the camera’s variable pan/tilt movements (including 360° continuous rotation); this is particularly helpful when closely monitoring a person or incident. The unit’s 30x optical zoom allows real-time investigation of specific regions and with support for up to 256 preset positions, users can also configure guard tours to monitor multiple areas of interest in a sequence.
Clearer, low-light images are produced with the help of Bosch’s Intelligent Dynamic Noise Reduction (IDNR) technology which analyses the scene and reduces noise levels. These low-noise images, combined with the unit’s efficient H.264 compression technology, result in reduced bandwidth streams that still retain a high image quality. Intelligent Defog is also supported and helps to improve visibility in conditions such as smoke and haze.
Video motion detection methods can be configured to alert users of activity and external alarm sources can be connected via the built-in I/O ports to enhance alarm signalling. Motion detection alerts can also be used to trigger specific tasks such as starting a guard tour or moving directly to a pre-set location – ensuring all activity is captured. In addition, the unit’s audio I/O ports support the connection of a microphone and speaker (not included) to enable audio recording and verbal interaction with those close to the camera.
Bandwidth levels can be managed using area based encoding that allows compression parameters for up to eight user defined regions to be set. This allows less interesting regions of the scene to be highly compressed, leaving more bandwidth for areas deemed more important. Additionally, intelligent encoding capabilities will detect little or no motion in a scene and drop bandwidth levels to ensure storage is not used for less important footage.
Support for PoE+ reduces cabling by delivering both power and network connectivity via a single cable and on-board microSD card storage (card not included) provides a handy back up of data if connection to the network is lost. Users can also easily monitor their system remotely from a smart phone or tablet device using Bosch’s free Video Security app. This handy mobile app offers access to live views, recording playback and pan/tilt/zoom camera control.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the drop down menu above if required.
Key features & benefits
- Up to HD 1080p resolution is supported at full frame rate, providing smooth IP CCTV footage
- Full PTZ functionality with 360° endless pan is ideal for monitoring large scenes with a single unit
- True day/night function automatically switches to infrared (IR) imaging in low light for 24-hour surveillance of indoor areas
- Regions of interest can be investigated in real time using 30x optical zooming
- Up to 256 preset positions and 2 guard tours are supported (preset and recorded) – all of which can be configured to trigger on an event basis
- Bosch’s dynamic noise reduction produces clearer low-light video and helps reduce bandwidth
- Defog technology improves visibility in challenging environmental conditions such as smoke and haze
- Motion detection alarms can be configured to enhance scene awareness for reliable surveillance
- Enhanced alarm signalling with the connection of external alarm sources via integrated alarm I/O ports
- A microphone and speaker can be connected through audio I/O ports to provide two-way audio
- Up to 24 privacy masks are configurable to prevent unwanted activity or areas from being recorded
- Area-based encoding helps to manage and reduce bandwidth and storage levels
- Installation via PoE+ reduces installation costs as only one cable is required
- Edge recording to MicroSD card provides a data back up in the event of network failure
- Easy access to the camera via the Bosch Video PC Client, web browser or free Bosch Video Security mobile app
Compatible recording platforms
- Milestone XProtect
- Bosch Video Management System
- Bosch Video Security mobile app
The Bosch AUTODOME IP 5000 HD network cameras are an ideal solution for organisations that require 24-hour indoor surveillance. With full PTZ functionality and a 30x optical zoom, the series is suitable for deployment in indoor bus station terminals, supermarkets and hospitals.
- Camera base template
- 1 Screwdriver
- T15 Torx
- 4 MAC address labels
- 1 Quick Installation Guide
Optional (please select from the drop down menu above if required):
Back To Top
- MicroSD card