This product is discontinued. An alternative model is the Bosch AUTODOME IP Starlight 5000i
Overview of the Bosch AUTODOME IP 5000i indoor
This Bosch PTZ dome supports true day/night recording and delivers smooth, HD 1080p resolution at up to 60 frames per second (fps) – ideal for busy indoor areas that require 24-hour CCTV. Part of the AUTODOME 5000i series, the unit includes full pan/tilt functionality and a 30x optical zoom for detailed examination of the scene. Designed for in-ceiling mounting, this IP camera also features Bosch’s Essential Video Analytics and can be installed using Power-over-Ethernet Plus (PoE+).
Using variable pan/tilt movements, including an endless 360° pan, users are able to navigate precisely across wide areas – particularly helpful when closely monitoring a person or object. In addition, the unit’s powerful 30x optical zoom allows detailed examination of specific regions in real-time and multiple areas can be monitored in a sequence using configurable guard tours.
By intelligently distinguishing between noise and relevant information such as movement, Bosch’s Intelligent Dynamic Noise Reduction (IDNR) technology analyses the scene and reduces noise-levels at the source during image capture. These low-noise images result in reduced bandwidth streams that still retain high image quality.
Bosch’s edge-based, Essential Video Analytics is an i-LIDs approved technology that helps to provide dynamic and accurate security surveillance by using a comprehensive range of configurable alarms. With 16 rules available, users can select a maximum of 8 rules and set them to run simultaneously. During image capture, detailed metadata is also recorded - enabling the quick retrieval of specific footage from hours of stored video. In addition, by running this advanced technology at the edge, all processing can be done without putting any load on the network or central resources.
A range of integrated alarm and audio I/O ports allow users to connect external devices to help enhance alarm signalling or enable features such as two-way audio. Data can be stored directly to the on-board MicroSD card (not included) for a handy backup if network connection is suddenly lost and PoE+ support delivers power and network connectivity over a single cable. Users can also choose to monitor their system remotely from a mobile device using Bosch’s free Video Security app. This handy app offers access to live views, recording playback and pan/tilt/zoom camera control.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the accessories tab if required.
Key features & benefits
- Suitable for surveillance of fast-paced activity with 60 fps image capture in HD 1080p resolution
- Responsive scene navigation using variable pan/tilt movements (including 360° pan)
- True day/night functionality enables round-the-clock monitoring of indoor locations
- Powerful 30x optical zoom allows areas of interest to be investigated in real-time
- Up to 256 preset positions and 2 guard tours are supported (preset and recorded)
- Improved image clarity and reduced bandwidth streams with intelligent dynamic noise reduction
- Enhanced security monitoring with the use of Bosch’s edge-based Essential Video Analytics
- A microphone and speaker can be connected through audio I/O ports to provide two-way audio
- External devices can be connected via alarm I/O ports for enhanced alarm signalling
- Three pre-programmed user modes are available for automatic optimisation and simplified setup
- Support for H.265 compression format offers further reductions on bandwidth and storage over H.264
- PoE+ supplies power and network connection over one cable for quick and cost-effective deployment
- Edge storage provides a backup if the network fails, recording files onto the MicroSD card (not included)
- Handy access to the camera via the Bosch Video PC Client, web browser or free Bosch Video Security mobile app
Compatible recording platforms
- Milestone XProtect
- Bosch Video Management System
- Bosch Video Security mobile app
The Bosch AUTODOME IP 5000i PTZ network camera can be easily mounted into a ceiling panel to deliver high-quality, 24-hour surveillance of busy indoor locations. Typical applications include hotel lobbies, supermarkets and train stations.
- Mounting template
- T10 Torx screwdriver
- 4 x MAC address labels
- Quick installation guide
Optional (please select from the accessories tab if required):
Back To Top