This product is discontinued. An alternative model is the Bosch AUTODOME IP Starlight 5000i
Overview of the Bosch AUTODOME IP 5000i outdoor
This outdoor-ready PTZ network camera from Bosch delivers HD 1080p resolution at up to 60 frames per second (fps) – 24 hours a day. Regions of interest can be examined in detail using the camera’s full pan/tilt functionality and 30x optical zoom. The IP camera is part of the AUTODOME 5000i series that features Bosch’s Essential Video Analytics and can be installed using Power-over-Ethernet Plus (PoE+). An alternative IR model is also available which provides up to 180m of enhanced night vision.
Models available (please select from the dropdown menu above):
- HD 1080p resolution (NDP-5502-Z30)
- HD 1080p resolution and 180m infrared night vision (NDP-5502-Z30L)
Endless 360° pan and variable pan/tilt movements provide quick and precise navigation across wide areas, ideal when closely monitoring a person or incident. A powerful 30x optical zoom allows detailed examination of specific regions in real-time and multiple areas can be monitored in a sequence using configurable guard tours. Additionally, IR can be configured on a per-zone basis to ensure the main illumination source is from the camera - helping avoid focus instability in mixed lighting conditions (IR model only).
Clear, low-light images are produced by Bosch’s dynamic noise reduction technology. These low-noise images, together with the efficient H.265 compression technology, result in reduced bandwidth streams that still retain a high image quality. Intelligent defog is also supported and improves visibility in images captured in smoke, fog and haze.
Bosch’s edge-based, Essential Video Analytics is an i-LIDs approved technology that helps to provide dynamic and accurate security surveillance with a comprehensive range of configurable alarms. With 16 rules available, users can select a maximum of 8 rules and set them to run simultaneously. During image capture, detailed metadata is also recorded - enabling the quick retrieval of specific footage from hours of stored video. By running this advanced technology at the edge, all processing can be done without putting any load on the network or central resources.
External devices can be connected via the unit’s alarm and audio I/O ports to help enhance alarm signalling or enable features such as two-way audio. Installation is simplified with support for PoE+ and edge storage provides a backup if the network fails - recording files onto the MicroSD card (not included). Users can also choose to monitor their system remotely from a mobile device using Bosch’s free Video Security app. This handy application offers access to live views, recording playback and pan/tilt/zoom camera control.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the accessories tab if required.
Key features & benefits
- Capable of delivering HD 1080p resolution at up to 60 fps – ideal for scenes with high levels of activity
- Full PTZ functionality and variable speed pan/tilt movements provide responsive navigation
- 24-hour high quality video capture with built-in IR-cut filter for true day/night functionality
- Outdoor-ready housing is IP66-rated, providing protection against harsh weather conditions
- Powerful 30x optical zoom allows users to investigate areas of interest in real-time
- Intelligent Dynamic Noise Reduction improves video quality in low-light environments and reduces bandwidth by up to 50%
- Defog technology improves image quality in harsh weather conditions such as smoke, fog and haze
- Bosch’s edge based, Essential Video Analytics helps increase scene awareness for reliable security monitoring
- Audio I/O ports support two-way communication and allow sound to be recorded
- Alarm signalling is enhanced with the connection of external alarm sources via the built-in I/O ports
- H.264, H.265 and MJPEG compression standards are supported, providing flexibility depending on requirements
- PoE+ supplies power and network connection over one cable for quick and cost-effective deployment
- Edge storage provides a backup if the network fails, recording files onto the MicroSD card (not included)
- Optional integrated, high efficiency LEDs illuminate up to 180m - enhancing night vision
Compatible recording platforms
- Milestone XProtect
- Bosch Video Management System
- Bosch Video Security mobile app
The Bosch AUTODOME IP 5000i outdoor PTZ dome delivers advanced, 24-hour security surveillance of large outdoor locations that feature high levels of activity. Typical applications include amusement parks, university campuses and service stations.
- T15 Torx screwdriver
- 4 x MAC address labels
- Pendent interface plate
- M4 screw
- Quick installation guide
Optional (please select from the accessories tab & dropdown menu if required):
Back To Top
- MicroSD card
- Mounting accessories