This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Bosch FLEXIDOME IP outdoor 3000i
Overview of the Bosch FLEXIDOME IP outdoor 5000
This compact dome IP camera delivers high quality, HD 1080p resolution video at full frame rate – 24 hours a day. Part of the outdoor-ready FLEXIDOME 5000 range, the unit’s IK10 rated metal housing offers robust protection in exposed locations. Additional features include support for two-way communication, edge storage and remote monitoring via the Bosch Video Security mobile application. Resolutions up to 5 megapixel are supported in this range and IR models are available which offer up to 15m of enhanced night-vision.
Models available (please select from the dropdown menu above):
- HD 1080p resolution (NDN-50022-A3)
- HD 1080p resolution and 15m infrared night-vision (NDI-50022-A3)
- 5 megapixel resolution (NDN-50051-A3)
- 5 megapixel resolution and 15m infrared night-vision (NDI-50051-A3)
The unit’s varifocal lens provides wide horizontal viewing angles and an automatic lens wizard simplifies installation, enabling accurate adjustment of zoom and focus for optimum coverage – from day to night. Regions of interest can be defined by the user and separate streams can be produced for viewing and recording. These, together with the main stream, enable separate areas to be monitored whilst maintaining overall scene awareness. Should the camera’s zoom require adjustment, the Bosch Automatic Varifocal (AVF) feature allows this action to be carried out without the camera being opened and can be easily activated remotely from a PC or via the on-board camera button.
Two-way audio is supported with the connection of a microphone and speaker (not included) via the external I/O ports, enabling audio recording and communication with those close to the camera. Audio triggered alerts can be used alongside motion detection and tampering alarms to inform users of possible incidents in the scene. In addition, external alarm sources can be connected via built in I/O ports to enhance alarm signalling.
Low-light imaging is improved with Bosch’s Intelligent Dynamic Noise Reduction Technology (IDNR) which analyses the scene and reduces noise levels accordingly. The combination of these low-noise images, together with the unit’s efficient H.264 compression technology help to produce reduced bandwidth streams that still retain a high image quality.
Bandwidth levels can be managed with the use of area-based encoding. Compression parameters for up to eight regions can be set, which allows less interesting regions to be highly compressed, leaving more bandwidth for areas deemed more important. Recordings can be stored locally to the on-board MicroSD card (card not included) and used as a data backup if the network fails. Additionally, Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) supplies both power and network connectivity to the camera over a single cable, offering a cost-effective installation solution.
Bosch offers a range of viewing options including the supplied Bosch Video PC Client, browser based access and the free Video Security app for monitoring on-the-go. This application provides users with remote access to live images, camera control and playback of recordings – all from a mobile device.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the accessories tab if required.
Key features & benefits
- Up to 5 megapixel resolution is supported, providing detail packed IP CCTV footage
- True day/night functionality provides round-the-clock surveillance of outdoor areas
- Robust, IK10 rated housing provides protection in exposed environments
- Varifocal lens allows optimum scene coverage to be set during installation
- User defined regions of interest allow important areas to be monitored separately to improve overall scene awareness
- Audio I/O ports support two-way communication and allow sound to be recorded
- Configurable audio, motion and tampering alarms can trigger alerts to notify users of activity
- Intelligent dynamic noise reduction improves video quality in low lighting and reduces bandwidth
- H.264 and Motion JPEG, together with area-based encoding help to reduce bandwidth and storage levels
- Edge recording to MicroSD card (not included) provides a backup solution in the case of network connection failure
- Power-over-Ethernet provides a quick and cost-effective installation solution
- Optional integrated, high efficiency LEDs illuminate up to 15m - enhancing night-vision
Compatible recording platforms
- Milestone XProtect
- Bosch Video Management System
- Bosch Video Security mobile app
The Bosch FLEXIDOME outdoor 5000 network cameras are ideal for systems requiring high definition CCTV monitoring – 24 hours a day. With IK10 rated vandal resistance and a small form factor, these IP cameras are an ideal choice for petrol stations, small car parks and school grounds.
- Screw kit
- Installation documentation
Optional (please select from the accessories tab if required):
Back To Top
- MicroSD card
- Mounting accessories