Overview of the Bosch LHN-UC15L-SIP
- Long-throw IP horn speaker
- Remote health testing available
- Built-in microphone for two-way audio communication
- Broadcast both live and recorded audio
- Dimensions: 200 mm x 274 mm x 348 mm
Designed for use in large outdoor areas, the Bosch LHN-UC15L-SIP 15W long-throw speaker is IP66-rated, protecting it from harsh weather conditions, and allowing it to be deployed in exposed areas. To help it function effectively in outdoor areas, the unit is equipped with an ambient noise level trigger and automatic volume control to ensure audio can always be heard, even when deployed in areas prone to high winds or close to machinery. Furthermore, the speaker can be easily integrated into a Bosch security system using Alarm Task Script Language and can receive both power and network connection via a single cable with support for Power-over-Ethernet (PoE).
Featuring a built-in microphone and SIP support for two-way communication with individuals in the surveillance area, this speaker system is ideal for use in large outdoor areas that require full audio coverage. A built-in class D amplifier and onboard DSP help make the audio clear and intelligible when broadcasting live announcements. Pre-recorded audio can also be transmitted from the internal storage, enabling music or pre-set messages to be played. Furthermore, users can manage and monitor the health of the speaker remotely via a web-GUI interface.
Please note: this speaker does not come with a power supply, please select from the accessories tab if required.
Key features & benefits
- 15W long-throw horn speaker, ideal for use in large rooms or outdoor areas
- IP66-rated weather-resistant casing protects the unit from harsh weather conditions when deployed outside
- Ambient noise level trigger and automatic volume control ensure that audio can be heard in noisy environments
- Bosch camera integration is available via Alarm Task Script Language
- Network and power are provided through one cable with PoE support
- Built-in microphone and SIP support for two-way communication
- Live audio is made clear with built-in class D amplifier and onboard DSP
- Pre-recorded announcements can be transmitted from the internal storage
- Remotely configure and test speaker health via the web-GUI
Made with durability in mind, this IP66-rated long-throw speaker is equipped for use in large rooms or outdoor areas such as petrol stations, car parks or leisure centres.
Back To Top