This product is now discontinued, for alternative products please see Bosch Recording & Storage Solutions
Overview of Bosch DIVAR IP 5000
The Bosch DIVAR IP 5000 offers an advanced recording and storage solution for systems with up to 32 IP cameras. The unit is designed for remote operation and has plenty of storage capacity for a medium size business. Four drive bays house a maximum of 16TB storage and the powerful device is supplied with pre-fitted hard drives (please select required storage capacity from the dropdown menu above).
The unit features a web-based configuration and can deliver up to 310MB/s reading and 40MB/s writing (depending on the network environment) using a handful of RAID configurations. It also includes two built-in Gigabit Ethernet ports that feature LAN failover support to ensure continuous network uptime, as well as four integrated USB 3.0 interfaces to enable the quick transfer of data onto external storage devices.
Dynamic Transcoding technology ensures the delivery of both smooth live video streaming and instant access to HD images - regardless of available bandwidth. Users are able to access remote live views, as well as recording playback from connected cameras via the Bosch Video Security Client or Bosch Video Security app.
The ‘Forensic Search’ tool can also be utilised if a camera within the system supports Bosch’s edge-based Intelligent Video Analytics (IVA). This advanced tool allows you to rapidly scan through large amounts of archived video for specific metadata (recorded by IVA) using definable search criteria.
Video Recording Manager (VRM) software is also supported and offers a professional range of system configurations. The advanced software allows users to manage iSCSI storage and connected devices, as well as system-wide recording and monitoring.
This unit is supplied with a storage capacity of up to 16TB and can be scaled up by 2TB (DVR-XS200-A) or 4TB (DVR-XS400-A) with the connection of additional expansion kits. (Please select storage capacity and optional expansion units from the dropdown menus above).
Key features and benefits:
- Advanced unit provides a recording and storage solution for up to 32 camera channels
- Supports up to 16TB storage across 4 drive-bays and supplied with high-performance hard drives (pre-fitted)
- Up to 310MB/s reading and 40MB/s writing speeds using RAID configurations
- Four USB 3.0 ports enable quick transfer of files onto external storage devices
- Bosch Video Security Client and Video Security app provide remote access to live views and recording playback
- Capable of live streaming up to 12MP resolution and is compatible with all Bosch IP cameras
- ‘Forensic Search’ tool offers advanced searching capabilities using metadata recorded by Bosch IVA
- All hardware included has a 3-year warranty
The Bosch DIVAR IP 5000 offers a professional recording and storage solution that is suitable for businesses with up to 32 IP cameras. Typical applications include service stations, gymnasiums and small manufacturing warehouses.
- Installation guide
- Power cable
Optional (please select from the dropdown below):
Back To Top