Overview of the Bosch DINION IP Starlight 7000 HD
This indoor box IP camera delivers HD 720p video at up to 60 frames per second (fps) and can capture full-colour images, even in darkness using Bosch’s Starlight technology. Part of the feature-packed DINION series, it supports true day/night recording as well as Bosch’s Intelligent Video Analytics for enhanced security monitoring - 24 hours a day. Models supporting HD 1080p resolution are also available, as well as a choice of CS-mount lenses that offer varifocal viewing angles up to 114°.
Models available (please select from the dropdown menu):
- HD 720p resolution with 84°-25° view (NBN-73013-BA and LVF-5003C-P2713)
- HD 720p resolution with 114°-86° wide view (NBN-73013-BA and LVF-5005C-S1803)
- HD 720p resolution with 35°-8° telephoto view (NBN-73013-BA and LVF-5005C-S0940)
- HD 1080p resolution with 84°-25° view (NBN-73023-BA and LVF-5003C-P2713)
- HD 1080p resolution with 114°-86° wide view (NBN-73023-BA and LVF-5005C-S1803)
- HD 1080p resolution with 35°-8° telephoto view (NBN-73023-BA and LVF-5005C-S0940)
Clearer, low-light images are produced with the help of Bosch’s Intelligent Dynamic Noise Reduction (IDNR) technology which analyses the scene and reduces noise levels accordingly. In addition, Bosch’s Starlight technology combines this high-performance noise reduction with advanced sensor technology to increase light sensitivity and deliver full-colour images in scenes with light levels as low as 0.0069 lux.
Definable regions of interest produce separate streams for viewing and recording. These, together with the mainstream, enable the user to separately monitor areas of interest whilst retaining overall awareness. Users can also examine the original image in more detail using electronic pan/tilt/zoom (E-PTZ) controls; this can be particularly helpful when trying to identify a person or object.
Bosch’s edge-based Intelligent Video Analytics (IVA) is i-LIDS approved and helps to provide reliable security surveillance with a comprehensive range of configurable alarms. A total of 16 rules are available and users have the ability to set a maximum of 8 rules to be run simultaneously. Detailed metadata is recorded at the point of capture, allowing users to later retrieve specific footage from hours of stored video - quickly and easily. By running this advanced technology at the edge, all processing can be done without putting any load on the network.
Specifically designed for use in the most demanding environments, IVA is able to differentiate between genuine security events and known false triggers – such as snow, rain, wind and reflections on water. This helps to deliver high levels of accuracy and reduces the occurrence of costly false alarms - making the technology suitable for use in mission-critical applications.
PoE support delivers power and network connectivity to the camera over a single cable for cost-effective installation. Additionally, recordings can be written to the onboard MicroSD card (not included) and provide a helpful backup of data if the network fails.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the accessories tab if required. The supplied lens is not pre-fitted but the CS-mount allows it to be easily attached to the camera body.
Key features & benefits
- Resolutions up to HD 1080p are supported, providing detail-packed IP CCTV footage
- Bosch’s Starlight technology captures full-colour video footage in near-dark conditions
- Intelligent dynamic noise reduction improves image clarity and reduces bandwidth levels
- Enhanced security monitoring with the use of Bosch’s edge-based Intelligent Video Analytics
- Calibration of video analytics is simplified using the built-in gyro/accelerometer sensor
- Audio I/O ports support two-way communication and allow sound to be recorded
- External alarm sources can be connected via integrated alarm I/O ports for enhanced alarm signalling
- Intelligent tracking allows objects of interest to be followed around the field of view if motion is detected
- Bandwidth levels can be managed with the use of area-based encoding
- Edge recording to a MicroSD card (not included) provides a backup solution in the case of network connection failure
- Built-in gyro/accelerometer sensor helps simplify the calibration of video analytics
- Support for PoE reduces cabling and offers a cost-effective installation solution
- Easy access to the camera via the Bosch Video PC Client, web browser or free Bosch Video Security mobile app
Compatible recording platforms
The Bosch DINION IP Starlight 7000 HD box IP camera offers reliable, round-the-clock monitoring of indoor areas in sharp HD resolution. Typical applications include hospitals, large shopping centres and manufacturing warehouses.
Optional (please select from the accessories tab if required):
- MicroSD card
- CS mount lens
Back To Top