This product is discontinued, for alternatives please see Housing and Brackets
Overview of the Axis T95A10
The Axis T95A10 dome housing is designed to house and protect Axis PTZ dome cameras from dusty conditions and wet weather. With a top-opening design that allows easy access to the camera and cabling, the T95A10 is ideal for when maintenance is required.
The die-cast aluminium housing is IP66-rated, helping to protect the camera from the elements. A built-in heater ensures that cameras can operate at temperatures as low as -30°C. The housing comes supplied with a sunshield, heating unit and connector to allow for easy installation. An optional wall bracket is also available (please select from above drop down menu if required).
Key features & benefits of the Axis T95A10
- Top-opening system allows for easy access to the camera and cabling when maintenance is required
- Designed for use with cameras which have up to 35x zoom, ensuring superior optical clarity
- IP66-rated die-cast aluminium housing helps protect against dusty conditions and harsh weather
- Able to operate at low temperatures using fan-assisted heaters
- Thermostat controlled heaters and fans
- Smoked dome
- Clear dome
- Installation Guide
Optional mounting brackets (please select from above drop down menu if required):
Back To Top