This product is now discontinued, an alternative is the Axis T91B50
Overview of the 5504-501 Axis T91A50
The Axis T91A50 indoor telescopic ceiling mount is an ideal mounting bracket for environments with high ceilings where the camera may need to hang below ventilation tubes and lighting; examples include warehouses and DIY stores. The bracket is IK10 rated against impact and features a swivel action that enables it to swing if hit by vehicles such as a forklift. It is easy to collapse or expand depending on required length and the cable is routed inside the pipe for safe and neat cabling.
The T91A50 bracket can expand from 1m up to 2m and can be lengthened further by two optional extension pipes of 30cm or 100cm (sold separately). The 1.5 NPS thread makes this mounting bracket compatible with Axis cameras, housing and mounts supporting the same type of thread. The Axis T91A50 ceiling mount can also be secured with wires that run through integrated eyelets for sturdier installation.
This ceiling mount bracket can also be installed on a sloped ceiling whilst ensuring the camera is hanging straight due to a ball joint.
If you require an extension pole, please select from the above drop down menu.
Key technical indicators
- Maximum load: 10kg
- Pivot angle: 45°
- Cable routing: cable conduit holes
- Environment: indoor
- Approvals: IEC/EN/UL 60950-1, IEC/EN 62262 IK10, EN 50581
- Weight: 4.1kg
- Dimensions: length 2149mm (without extension poles), width 156mm
- Warranty: 3 years
- Axis P55/Q60 Series (requires Axis T94A01D)
- Axis M50 series (requires Axis T91A05)
- Axis fixed cameras (requires Axis T91A05)
- Axis P33 Series (requires P33 pendant kit)
- Axis M32 Series, Axis P3301/-V, Axis P3304/-V (requires Axis 216FD pendant kit)
- Axis M3006-V/M3007-P/-PV/Axis M3024-LVE/M3025-VE (requires Axis T94F01D)
- Installation guide
- Axis T94H01P conduit back box
Back To Top
- Axis T91A52 extension pipe 30cm
- Axis T91A52 extension pipe 100cm
- Axis extended warranty