This product is now discontinued, for alternative models please see LED Illuminators
Overview of the Axis T90B30
This outdoor-ready infrared LED illuminator can be used with any Axis network camera that includes an infrared cut filter to help enhance night-time surveillance.
The unit is supplied with a default lens that has a 10° beam angle and an illumination range of up to 220m - ideal for monitoring long distances in complete darkness. Additionally, a choice of three extra diverging lenses are included that offer varying beam angles and illumination distances. This allows the user to select the most suitable lens for their lighting requirements. Holographic lens technology ensures the illuminators emit an evenly distributed beam of light without any hot spots.
An optional 120° diverging lens is available (please select from dropdown menu) that provides a 30m illumination range and is ideal for monitoring very wide scenes at night.
The user can configure the unit to turn on and off by either built-in photocell or through the camera I/O port (connected camera model dependent) or a PIR sensor. With the use of an optional remote control (please select in dropdown menu) both photocell sensitivity and illumination intensity can be fine-tuned away from the unit.
A range of mounting accessories are available, please select from the above menu.
Please note: this illuminator does not come with a power supply, please select from the drop down menu above if required.
Key features and benefits
- Infrared illuminator provides clear, low-light monitoring in environments where light conditions are insufficient
- 850 nm LEDs provide unobtrusive monitoring in scenes where the use of artificial light is restricted
- IP66 rated unit is suitable for installation in external locations and can operate in temperatures as low at -50°C
- 3 diverging lens choices allow the user to select the most effective beam angle and illumination range to meet their lighting requirements
- Holographic lens technology provides an even distribution of light for clear surveillance in complete darkness
- Optional remote control enables easy fine tuning from the ground
The T90B30 infrared illuminator provides non-invasive surveillance of outdoor areas with less than optimum light levels. This flexible unit offers a choice of diverging lenses and is an ideal solution for lighting car parks, warehouse loading bays and storage yards at night.
- Three diverging lenses for different beam angle: 35°, 60° and 80°
Back To Top
- 120° diverging lens
- Mounting accessories
- Remote control
- Power supply