This product is now discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis T90D25
Overview of the Axis T90B25
This outdoor-ready white light illuminator is compatible with all Axis network cameras and is used to enhance night-time surveillance.
The unit features a default lens with a 10° beam angle that can provide up to 90m of illumination - ideal for monitoring specific areas in complete darkness. A choice of diverging lenses are included that offer 35°, 60° and 80° beam angles, allowing the user to choose the most suitable lens for their lighting requirements. Additionally, holographic lens technology helps to ensure an evenly illuminated scene.
An optional 120° diverging lens is available (please select from dropdown menu), providing a 15m illumination distance, suitable for the surveillance of very wide scenes at night.
This robust unit can be turned on and off via the integrated photocell. Alternatively, it can be configured to trigger through a connected camera’s I/O port (camera model dependent) or with a PIR sensor. An additional remote control is available (please select in dropdown menu) to allow fine-tuning of both photocell sensitivity and illumination from the ground.
A variety of mounting accessories are available, please select from the above menu.
Please note: this illuminator does not come with a power supply, please select from the drop down menu above if required.
Key features and benefits
- White light LED illuminator helps to provide full colour surveillance at night
- White light can be used as a visual deterrent to intruders
- Robust, outdoor housing provides protection from harsh weather conditions
- A range of diverging lenses allow the user to choose the most effective beam angle and illumination range to meet their requirements
- Holographic lens technology ensures an even distribution of light with no hot spots
- Optional remote control accessory assists in fine tuning the unit from the ground
The T90B25 white light illuminator enhances light levels and provides full colour monitoring in outdoor areas. With a choice of diverging lenses, this flexible unit is an ideal solution for areas that may require a visual deterrent such as warehouses, hotel car parks and construction sites.
- Three diverging lenses for different beam angle: 35°, 60° and 80°
Back To Top
- Power supply
- 120° diverging lens
- Mounting accessories
- Remote control