This product has now been discontinued. Alternative products are available from Illumination.
Overview of 5013-371 Axis T90A37
The Axis T90A37 is a white-light illuminator which enables the viewing of areas by night in accurate colour and excellent detail. The LEDs provide a coverage distance of up to 42 metres (138 ft.), with an adjustable angle of illumination ranging from 30° - 60°.
The Axis T90137 is capable of running continuously while consuming a low-level of power for a cost-effective solution to night lighting. A solid surface mount for LEDs also ensures a greater longevity, with each LED possessing a typical lifespan of 10 years.
The illuminator is IP66 rated and is capable of withstanding heavy rain and severe winds which carry dust – with the additional ability to continue functioning in extreme temperatures. The LEDs are also vandal-resistant, and can withstand heavy impacts from blunt instruments and long-range airgun shots.
Key features & benefits of 5013-371 Axis T90A37
- White light ensures that colours are rendered accurately
- IP66 rating makes the product resistant to rain and dust, as well as extreme temperatures
- Solid LED mount allows product to fulfil lifespan of 10 years
- Vandal-resistant LEDs can withstand severe impacts from heavy objects and airgun shots
Typical applications of 5013-371 Axis T90A37
The Axis T90A37 would be of optimal use in areas that are not restricted in their light pollution output and require a round-the-clock security solution
Accessories for 5013-371 Axis T90A37
Back To Top
- Power supply with adjustable photocell