Overview of the Axis T8524
Featuring twenty-four 10/100/1000TX ports and wed-based management, this Power-over-Ethernet Plus (PoE+) switch by Axis provides an ideal switching solution for medium to large-sized applications. Optimised for surveillance systems, the compact unit offers a maximum PoE budget of 370W and also includes 2 SFP/RJ45 combination ports.
Capable of delivering PoE at up to 30 watts per port, the switch features an intuitive web-based interface which enables effective management of all connected devices. In addition, the helpful graphic topology allows users to quickly obtain a simplified system overview. For straightforward configuration, a user-friendly setup wizard is available and a comprehensive set of configuration tools are also included - such as an integrated DHCP server for automatic assignment of IP addresses.
The switch features a fan-less design to allow for unobtrusive installation in noise-sensitive environments and can be desktop mounted or installed into a rack using the included rack kit.
- Form factor: desktop or rack-mountable (requires additional accessory)
- Compatibility: all Axis network cameras and encoders with firmware 5.50 or above
- 10/100/1000TX ports: 24
- SFP ports: 2
- PoE power budget: 370W
- Surge protection: 6kV on all network ports and AC lines
- Throughput: 38.7 Mpps
- Dimensions: 442 (W) x 211 (D) x 44 (H) mm
- Weight: 3.2kg
- Ideal environment: indoor
- Warranty: Axis 5-year warranty
Back To Top
- Installation guide
- Power cord
- 4 x Rubber feet
- 19” ear rack kit