Overview of the Axis T8129-E
This Axis outdoor Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) extender allows for the expansion of network cabling beyond 100m, making it ideal for scenarios where IP cameras may need to be positioned far apart from the PoE midspan. Users can 'daisy-chain' up to three T8129-E units every 100m of CAT5 or CAT6 cabling to allow Axis network video products to be installed at an even greater distance (midspan and IP device dependent).
Compatible with a wide range of Axis IP devices, the model's rugged IP67-rated enclosure helps to protect against harsh environmental conditions and challenging temperatures. It also supports both IEEE 802.3af and IEEE 802.3at power standards and is High PoE 60 W compliant. This device does not require any additional power supply and the connected network camera is fed by a single PoE switch or midspan.
Key features & benefits
- Allows Ethernet cabling to be extended beyond the standard 100m
- Cost-effective solution for installations that feature large distances between central power sources and IP devices
- Rugged, IP67-rated enclosure for durable outdoor use in harsh weather conditions
- Supports both IEEE802.3at and IEEE802.3af Power-over-Ethernet standards
- Compatible with a wide range of Axis network video products
- Intuitive LED display confirms network and power status through the cable
- Dimensions: 182mm x 49mm x 30mm
- Max power consumption: 1.3 W
- Warranty: 3 years
Back To Top