This product is discontinued, for alternatives please see Power over Ethernet products
Overview of the Axis T8128 HPoE Splitter 24V
The Axis T8128 24V High Power over Ethernet splitter is designed to be used with network cameras which do not support a Power over Ethernet connection. By splitting power and data from a single Ethernet cable, the T8128 allows IP cameras without PoE support to receive power supplied through a PoE network, thus receiving the benefits of a PoE installation.
The T8128 HPoE splitter is particularly useful for providing power to cameras in locations where there are no power outlets such as plug sockets, or when these may be difficult to install.
Note: for use with the Axis T8123 HPoE midspan
Key features and benefits of the Axis T8128 HPoE Splitter 24V
- Useful for providing a Power over Ethernet connection to non-PoE cameras, saving on install costs
- Plug-and-play for easy installation
- Incorporate non-PoE cameras into systems powered through PoE
Connections for the Axis T8128 HPoE Splitter 24V
Back To Top
- Power: Ethernet connection (x2)
- Data input connector: RJ-45
- Data and power output connector: DC barrel connector