This product is discontinued, for alternative models please see I/O Devices
Overview of the Axis T6112
This compact audio and I/O interface features an omnidirectional microphone and allows two-way audio and I/O connectivity to be used by an Axis IP camera without these functionalities ‘built-in’ (please check datasheet for model compatibility). With the unique feature of portcast technology, this device uses the connected camera's IP address to provide 'seemingly' camera-integrated audio and I/O functionality - enabling audio and video in a single stream over the network.
The addition of two-way audio support provides users with the ability to hear activity or deliver verbal warnings to those within the scene. In addition, external sensors and detectors can be connected via the supervised digital I/O ports to help enhance alarm signalling and will also trigger an alert if connection to the devices is cut.
Installation is straightforward using Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) and integration with an existing video management software (VMS) is seamless. Additionally, the unit’s non-invasive casing can be easily mounted onto walls or ceilings – for unobtrusive surveillance of exposed locations.
Please note: this product does not come with a power supply, please select from the above dropdown menu if required.
Key features & benefits
- Provides audio and I/O support for Axis network cameras that do not have this functionality 'built-in'
- Integrated omnidirectional microphone enables communication between the user and scene
- Portcast technology merges audio and I/O functionality with the camera - delivering audio and video in one stream
- External sensors and relays can be connected to the I/O ports to trigger alarms or actions
- Supervised digital I/O ports can trigger an alert if the connection is lost
- Non-invasive enclosure can be mounted on wall or ceiling - for unobtrusive CCTV surveillance
- PoE support delivers power and network connectivity over a single cable
- Additional IP address (operates as an in-line device) or VMS licences are not required
Back To Top
- Installation guide
- Mounting bracket
- I/O connector