This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis D3110
Overview of the Axis T6101
The Axis T6101 is a cost-effective unit that enables audio and I/O connectivity to be added to an Axis IP camera that do not have this functionality 'built-in' (please check datasheet for model compatibility). Thanks to portcast technology, the device uses the connected camera's IP address to deliver ‘seemingly’ camera-integrated audio and I/O connectivity, alongside video, in a single stream over the network.
In adding support for two-way audio, users can benefit from the ability to hear activity occurring or deliver warnings to those within the scene. This unit also provides two configurable input/output ports which can be triggered by external sensors or relays. These supervised I/O ports help to enhance alarm signalling with the connection of external alarm sources, and will also trigger an alert if the connection is lost.
Compatible with Power-over-Ethernet (PoE), installation is straightforward and integration with an existing video management software (VMS) is seamless. Additionally, users can choose to mount the unit on its own or fit it into the Axis T94S01P conduit back box - for compact and unobtrusive surveillance
Please note: this product does not come with a power supply, please select from the above dropdown menu if required.
Key features & benefits
- Enables the addition of audio and I/O support to Axis network cameras without this functionality 'built-in'
- Portcast technology merges audio and I/O functionality with the camera - delivering audio and video in one stream
- Communicate with people in view using two-way audio via a connected microphone and speaker (not included)
- Supervised digital input/output enables external devices to be connected - helping to enhance alarm signalling
- Compact form factor for installation in confined spaces
- PoE support delivers power and network connectivity over a single cable
- No need for an additional IP address (operates as an in-line device) or VMS licence
Back To Top
- Installation guide
- Mounting bracket
- I/O connector