This product is now discontinued, an alternative product is the Axis Camera Station S9301 Workstation
Overview of Axis Camera Station S9001 Mk II Desktop Terminal
This desktop terminal by Axis, when combined with either the S1032 Mk II or S1048 Mk II rack-mounted recorders, enables the operator to quickly set up a full surveillance workstation. Designed for quick installation, the terminal is preloaded with all the necessary software including Axis Camera Station 5, as well as a range of pre-configured settings to minimise installation time. The unit provides an additional 500GB storage along with the storage that is included with the S1032 Mk II or S1048 Mk II. Compatible with all Axis cameras and a range of encoders, this terminal helps create an affordable surveillance workstation for any small to medium sized business.
The terminal supports two monitors and is able to display a single 4K resolution image or a 4 x 1080p split in live view or playback modes (requires the use of a 4K resolution display monitor). When lower resolutions are selected in live view, a maximum of 25 split views can be displayed, offering a very flexible and fully configurable overview for operators.
The Axis Camera Station 5 client software offers the ability to quickly connect to the server, providing a reliable and efficient CCTV surveillance system. Support for a site map provides an overview of the camera system's layout and responsive pan-tilt-zoom (PTZ) control allows navigation of all camera channels. Audio support allows the operator to hear activity within the scene and efficient alarm management and motion detection ensures a high level of scene awareness.
With support for the synchronised playback of up to 25 cameras, the operator is able to see a variety of camera views - ideal when investigating footage for identification purposes. Additionally, the quick investigation and retrieval of data is made easier via "Smart Search" video search functionality - ideal for the safe export of evidence. Data can be exported manually or scheduled to give the operator full control of how the data is managed.
This desktop terminal must be used alongside either the Axis S1032 Mk II or S1048 Mk II rack servers.
The Axis Camera Station S9001 Mk II Desktop Terminal is used with the Axis S1032 Mk II or S1048 Mk II rack server recorders to create a full surveillance workstation. It's suitable for medium sized installations that feature high levels of activity. Typical applications include large retail stores, hotels and university campuses.
Key features and benefits:
- Compatible with all Axis cameras and when connected to an S10 Mk II series rack server, is suitable for use in a wide range of applications
- Support for one 4K resolution IP camera in live view and playback provides detailed footage across a wide area
- High performance pre-installed Axis Camera Station 5 client software provides advanced video management
- Playback of up to 25 camera channels across two monitors, ideal for workstation surveillance installations
- Audio support allows activity to be heard near the camera and helps increase scene awareness
- Smart Search enables quick and easy retrieval of recordings and video files
- Site map provides a helpful visual overview of the full camera system
- All hardware included has a 3-year warranty
- Installation guide
- Keyboard (International/US)
- Computer mouse
- Power cable
- 4 x mini display port to display port adaptor
Back To Top
- Axis T8310 video surveillance control board
- Axis P8221 I/O audio module
- Axis A1001 network door controller