This product is now discontinued, for alternative products please see Axis Video Recorders
Overview of Axis Camera Station S1016 Mk II Recorder
This 'out of the box' ready workstation by Axis is designed to provide high definition and reliable surveillance. It is pre-loaded with all the necessary software including Axis Camera Station 5 (ACS) and provides 8TB storage. Various settings are pre-configured for easy system set up and the recorder is compatible with all Axis cameras and a range of encoders. This all adds up to make the S1016 Mk II an affordable solution for small to medium sized installations requiring active surveillance.
This user-friendly network recorder offers support for the monitoring and recording of up to 16 camera channels simultaneously and a storage capacity of 2 x 4TB. Part of the Axis S10 Mk II recorder series, straightforward installation is ensured by the pre-configuration of multiple system settings such as camera settings and storage, maximising the system's performance. The system is able to display a single 4K resolution image or a 4 x 1080p split in live view or playback modes (requires the use of a 4K resolution display monitor) and when lower resolutions are selected in live view, a maximum of 25 split views can be displayed. Capable of recording up to 32 video channels at up to 256Mbit per second, this model provides a robust and reliable CCTV recording solution.
The included Camera Station software offers an intuitive user interface that provides all the necessary features for a reliable and efficient CCTV surveillance system. Site map functionality provides an overview of the camera system's layout and enables quick detection of trouble areas. Efficient alarm management ensures a high level of dynamic scene awareness with the use of video motion detection and tampering alarms - suitable for scenes with high levels of activity. Support for two-way audio allows the user to hear and communicate with those close to the camera, ideal when investigating events in real-time. Recording can be scheduled per camera channel for continuous recording or customised for specific time frames - examples of this could be night time or weekend recording.
With support for the synchronised playback of up to 25 cameras on a maximum of two monitors, the operator is able to see a variety of camera views - ideal when reviewing footage for identification purposes. The responsive pan-tilt-zoom (PTZ) control gives the operator full ability to explore the system's camera channels. Additionally, the quick investigation and retrieval of data is made easier via "Smart Search" video search functionality - ideal for the safe export of evidence. Data can be exported manually or scheduled to give the operator full control of how the data is managed.
The Axis Camera Station S1016 Mk II Recorder is suitable for medium sized workstation surveillance installations that feature high levels of activity. Typical applications include retail stores, hotels and schools.
Key features and benefits:
- 'Out of the box' ready for simple setup and reliable surveillance
- 2 x 4TB of storage offers plenty of capacity for a medium sized business
- Capable of live streaming up to 4K resolution
- Compatible with all Axis cameras, making the system suitable for a wide range of applications
- High performance, pre-installed Axis Camera Station 5 software provides advanced video management
- ACS 5 includes 16 device licences (ability to upgrade up to 32 licences - sold separately)
- Pre-configured system settings and storage configuration simplifies system set up
- Playback of up to 25 camera channels across two monitors, ideal for workstation surveillance installations
- Full duplex, two-way audio enables communication between the user and persons close to the camera
- Smart Search enables quick and easy retrieval of recordings and video files
- Site map support enables the operator to have an overview of the full camera system
- All hardware included has a 3-year warranty
- Installation guide
- Keyboard (International/US)
- Computer mouse
- Power cable
- 4 x mini display port to display port adaptor
Back To Top
- Axis T8310 video surveillance control board
- Axis P8221 I/O audio module
- Axis Camera Station S9001 MkII desktop terminal
- Axis Camera Station S9002 desktop terminal