This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis Q6225-LE
Overview of the Axis Q6215-LE
Part of the advanced Q61 series by Axis, this ultra-robust PTZ network camera provides a high-performance CCTV monitoring solution - combining the delivery of Full HD resolution at 60 frames per second, with highly precise pan/tilt/zoom capabilities and up to 400m of IR night-vision. This outdoor-ready, vandal-resistant model is designed for use in demanding applications and also includes a range of advanced imaging technologies for clear image capture in any lighting condition.
Suitable for deployment in extreme locations such as harbours and airports, this heavy-duty model meets the MIL-STD-810G standard - ensuring reliable operation in extreme weather conditions and the ability to withstand winds up to 152 mph. In addition, support for Axis' Arctic Temperature Control enables safe start-up in temperatures as low as -40°C; and the built-in wiper removes water or dirt that collects on the surface of the lens cover for clear image capture – regardless of weather conditions.
Variable pan/tilt movements (including 360° pan), alongside powerful 30x optical zooming, allow users to quickly and precisely navigate across large locations - ideal when closely monitoring a person or incident. Imaging technologies such as Axis' Lightfinder are also supported to deliver full colour viewing in ambient light extremes. In addition to this, long-range OptimisedIR technology (up to 400m) enables the camera's integrated IR LEDs to automatically adjust to the camera zoom - ensuring the entire field of view is evenly illuminated at all times.
Video motion detection alarms can be configured to alert users of activity via notifications such as email. When used in conjunction with Axis Guard Suite analytics, these alarms can also prompt certain tasks such as panning the camera to a pre-set location within the field of view. Integrated shock detection triggers the camera to send an alarm if the unit is hit - providing reliable, real-time detection of vandalism attempts.
With the use of Axis' Zipstream technology, bandwidth and storage requirements are lowered by an average of up to 50%. It optimises the video stream in real-time, allowing important details to be retained while unnecessary data is removed. Additionally, PoE+ support simplifies the installation process by delivering both power and network connectivity over a single cable. Installation is further simplified thanks to the unit’s flexible design, which includes an installation plate with sliders and allows the camera to be mounted facing up or down depending on the users needs.
Key features & benefits
- Capable of delivering smooth, 2 megapixel resolution at up to 60 fps - for detailed CCTV footage in busy locations
- Full PTZ functionality with variable speed pan/tilt movements provide precise and responsive navigation across large scenes
- Heavy-duty, IP66/IP68 and IK10-rated housing provides robust protection in exposed areas
- Flexible design and included installation plate allows the camera to be mounted facing up or down to best suit the users requirements
- True day/night functionality enables round-the-clock monitoring of outdoor installations
- Powerful integrated IR LEDs provide up to 400m of OptimisedIR illumination
- 30x optical zooming enables the user to obtain close-up views in areas of interest
- Integrated wiper removes water or dirt residing on the lens cover to ensure clear image capture in variety of weather conditions
- Wide dynamic range technology improves image quality in complex lighting conditions
- Improved performance in low-light conditions with Axis' Lightfinder technology
- Video analytics, motion detection alarms and Active Gatekeeper with auto tracking help provide reliable security monitoring
- Shock Detection functionality alerts operators to potential vandalism attempts
- Axis' Zipstream technology lowers bandwidth by analysing and optimising the video stream in real-time
- Powered via PoE+ (midspan included) - enabling simple installation
- Edge recording to SD card (not included) provides a data backup in the event of network failure
Compatible recording platforms
- Axis Camera Station
- Milestone XProtect
- Morphean Cloud CCTV
- CamStreamer Cloud
The high-performance Axis Q6215-LE PTZ network camera offers advanced, 24-hour security monitoring in 2 megapixel resolution. Offering a range of advanced features, this unit is specifically designed for use in demanding locations such as highways, shipping docks and airports.
- Installation guide
- High PoE Midspan 1-port
- IK10 bumper
- Windows decoder 1-user license
- RJ45 connector push pull plug
Optional (please select from the accessories tab if required):
Back To Top