This product is discontinued, for alternatives please see Axis IP Cameras
Overview of the Axis Q6114-E
High-end Axis Q6114-E external 360° pan-tilt-zoom dome network camera with HD 720p capability at up to 60 fps, 30x optical zoom, Sharpdome technology, Lightfinder and true day/night. Further features include auto focus and auto iris, dual codec, defog, Wide Dynamic Range ~ Dynamic Capture, motion detection, highlight compensation, electronic image stabilisation, PoE and SD card recording. This IP camera comes with a PoE midspan.
Part of the high performance Axis Q61 series, the compact Q6114-E outdoor PTZ dome network camera delivers effective security surveillance of large areas, producing smooth HD 720p video footage at up to 60 frames per second and supporting up to 30x optical zoom for detailed scene analysis and clear identification. Featuring Axis' innovative Sharpdome technology, the Q6114-E provides optimal image sharpness and preciseness in all pan and tilt positions, enabling clear identification of objects up to 20° above the horizon, as the entire dome rotates as opposed to just the camera inside the dome. With an IP66, IK08 and NEMA 4X rated casing, the Q6114-E is suitable for use indoors or outdoors and is protected against damage from bad weather and vandalism.
Incorporating an infrared-cut filter, the Q6114-E delivers high quality surveillance 24/7, switching from colour capture during the day to black and white image capture at night-time, whilst Axis Lightfinder technology enhances sensitivity during low light conditions, improving image capture. The Q6114-E performs well in scenes with backlight and contrast issues by applying Wide Dynamic Range ~ Dynamic Capture technology, enabling clear identification of individuals and objects in both bright and dark areas.
The Axis Q6114-E features advanced imaging capabilities that improve video footage in challenging conditions, and make the camera suitable for use in demanding applications. Electronic Image Stabilisation (EIS) enables the camera to deliver clear video in windy conditions, reducing the effects of camera vibration and helping reduce file size. Defogging improves visibility in images captured in hazy, smoky or dusty environments, and highlight compensation technology reduces glare from bright light sources such as headlights to prevent image saturation. Axis' Speed Dry function, part of the Sharpdome technology, vibrates at a high speed to remove water droplets, enabling sharp images in rainy conditions and allowing high pressure cleaning.
The pan-tilt-zoom capabilities of the Q6114-E enable accurate security monitoring of large areas and this is enhanced by advanced analytics. Featuring Axis Active Gatekeeper functionality, the Q6114-E is able to detect motion and pan, tilt and zoom into a preset position, then automatically track the detected object until it is out of the camera view to ensure activity is effectively captured. Axis Active tampering alarm can also detect if the camera is subject to vandalism attempts such as spray painting or repositioning, alerting the user.
Equipped with auto focus and auto iris, the Q6114-E is easy to set up, whilst High Power over Ethernet (PoE) provides power and network connectivity through the same cable, further simplifying installation. Recordings can be stored locally to SD card (card not included ~ please select from the drop down menu above if required), providing decentralised storage.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the drop down menu above if required.
HD 1080p version: Axis Q6115-E.
Key features & benefits
- 360° pan and 20° above horizon tilt capabilities enable effective security monitoring of wide areas, allowing activity to be specifically pinpointed and viewed
- High quality identification of objects and individuals with 30x optical zoom
- Can produce HD 720p at 60 fps, providing video footage ideal for busy, fast-paced applications
- Capable of 24-hour surveillance, switching from day to night mode
- Increased sensitivity in low light with Axis Lightfinder technology
- Auto focus and auto iris help with installation
- Crisp video footage and clear image capture in rainy conditions with Sharpdome technology
- Supports Motion JPEG and H.264 to reduce video file size
- Improved visibility in smoke, haze, dust and fog with defog technology
- High performance in windy conditions with Electronic Image Stabilisation (EIS) technology
- Prevents saturation of images in scenes with bright light sources using highlight compensation
- Copes well in challenging lighting environments with Wide Dynamic Range ~ Dynamic Capture technology
- Advanced analytics including video motion detection, Active tampering alarm and Axis Active Gatekeeper with auto tracking
- IK08, IP66 and NEMA 4X rated for durable outdoor use
- Powered via High PoE (midspan included), enabling simple installation
- Supports on-board recording to SD card (card not included)
- iOS and Android mobile support
Compatible recording platforms
- Axis Camera Station
- Milestone XProtect
The Axis Q6114-E outdoor PTZ dome network camera delivers advanced security surveillance ideal for large internal or external CCTV applications that require 24-hour, high performance video capture of fast-paced activity. Typical applications include city and traffic surveillance, airports, stadiums and perimeter surveillance.
- High PoE midpsan 1-port
- IP66-rated RJ45 connector kit
- Installation guide
- Installation and management software CD
- Windows decoder 1-user license
Optional (please select from the drop down menu above if required):
Back To Top
- SD card
- Mounting accessories