This product is discontinued, for alternative models please see ATEX-Rated IP Cameras
Overview of the 0582-001 Axis Q6045-S
Robust and durable Axis Q6045-S outdoor nitrogen pressurised stainless steel marine-grade network camera with advanced intelligent video motion detection including object removed, object counter and fence detection, ‘true’ day/night, WDR, shock detection, dual codec, highlight compensation and SD card recording, suitable for use in extreme environments such as oil, gas, mining, chemical, military, food production and medical applications.
With a clear nylon dome cover and made from marine grade stainless steel, the Axis Q6045-S offers high resistance to chemicals and sea salt corrosion and is also able to withstand high-pressure chemical and steam cleaning. The Q6045-S casing can be filled with pressurised nitrogen which prevents external contaminants from affecting the camera, protecting against internal corrosion and creating a non-flammable unit. The ability to maintain operation in temperatures ranging from -30°C to 50°C and MIL-STD-810G 509.5, IP6K9K, IP66, IP67 and NEMA 4X ratings mean the Axis Q6045-S is durable for outdoor use in extreme environments subject to potential sea salt and chemical corrosion. The Q6045-S is also suitable for indoor use in food, medical and clean room applications where high pressure chemical cleaning takes place.
HD 1080p resolution and 360° endless panning enables high quality and precise coverage of large areas whilst powerful 20x optical zoom provides detailed close up viewing and high quality images capture across long distances. With 20° above horizon tilt function, the camera can capture images higher than its mounting position, providing even further area coverage. True day/night capability enables the Q6045-S to provide constant 24/7 surveillance, with an infrared-cut filter switching the camera to monochrome capture when light drops below a certain level.
The highlight compensation feature masks out bright light saturation from images, making viewing easier and making detail more visible for optimised images useful for event analysis. Wide dynamic range (WDR) enhances image capture in scenes with bright highlights and dark shadows, providing good image capture in a variety of lighting environments.
The Axis Q6045-S network camera features advanced intelligent video analytics including object removed detection, enter/exit detection, fence detection and object counter, all of which can trigger an alarm to alert the user of activity. Axis Active Gatekeeper detects and zooms in on activity at an entrance or exit and autotracks it until it can no longer be seen, providing significant video data capture and alerting the user of activity via email and FTP upload as well as triggering on-board recording.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply included, if required, please select a one from above.
Key features & benefits
- Marine-grade, stainless steel casing has high resistance to corrosion and can withstand cleaning chemicals and high pressure steam and jet wash. It can also be filled with nitrogen to prevent internal condensation and create a non-flammable internal environment
- Outdoor ready IP67-rated makes the camera suitable for applications subject to extreme weather conditions
- 360° endless panning, 20° above horizon tilt and 20x optical zoom enables fast and efficient surveillance of large areas
- The Q6045-S delivers 24 hour surveillance, using an infrared-cut filter to capture black and white images at night-time
- Advanced intelligent video motion detection with Axis Active Gatekeeper and autotracking provides accurate and precise surveillance, recording all significant data
- Highlight compensation technology makes viewing images with bright lights in easier and they are masked out to prevent image saturation
- Wide dynamic range (WDR) enables detailed image capture in a wide range of lighting environments
- H.264 compression enables users to efficiently manage bandwidth and storage use, whilst maintaining high image quality
- SD card recording provides failover protection for video data
Compatible recording platforms:
- Axis Camera Station
- Milestone XProtect
- Network Video Recorders:
The Axis Q6045-S stainless steel network camera provides advanced, high -level monitoring suitable for use in extreme and potentially flammable or corrosive environments such oil rigs, gas plants, shipyards and military applications that require monitoring of large areas in detail. This camera can also be used indoors in environments such as clean rooms and in medical and food applications where intensive chemical cleaning takes place.
- Axis T8605 media converter switch
- IP66 rated multi-connector cable
- Axis Camera Companion
- Installation guide
- Installation and management software CD
- Windows decoder 1-user license
Optional (please select from above drop down menu if required):
Back To Top
- SD card
- Axis T8008 PS12 power supply (5503-661)
- Axis Q604-S stainless steel sunshield (5504-671)
- Axis T91C61 wall mount
- Axis T91C67 pole mount
- Axis T94S01D pendant kit