This product is discontinued, for alternative models please see ATEX-Rated IP Cameras
Overview of the Axis Q6045-S Mark II
Ultra-robust and durable Q6045-S Mark II outdoor 360° network dome camera from the high-level Axis Q60-S series, with a nitrogen pressurised stainless steel casing, 32x optical zoom and 20° above horizon tilt. Additional features include HD 720p at 60 fps or full HD 1080p, intelligent video with basic analytics, dual codec, SD card recording, wide dynamic range, shock detection, highlight compensation and true day/night functionality.
The Q6045-S marine grade stainless steel casing and clear nylon dome cover offer high resistance to chemicals and corrosion from sea salt, whilst withstanding high pressure chemical and steam cleaning. Nitrogen pressurised, the military-rated casing prevents exposure to external contaminants, protecting internal corrosion of camera components and also creating a non-flammable environment. The camera can operate in temperatures ranging from -30°C to + 50°C and is certified for outdoor use in extreme conditions with MIL-STD-810G, IP6K9K, IP66, IP67 and NEMA 4X ratings.
Capable of HD 720p at 60 frames per second or full HD 1080p and 360° pan, 20° above horizon tilt and 32x optical zoom, the Q6045-S dome provides fast and accurate surveillance control over large areas, enabling detailed identification of objects and individuals. Automatic guard touring with 256 positions at a speed of 450° per second performs precise surveillance of specific areas, whilst intelligent video with basic analytics including object removed, fence detector, object counting, highlight compensation, enter/exit detector and shock detection, trigger alarms to alert operators to activity.
The Axis Q6045-S uses wide dynamic range technology to enhance detail in very bright and shadowed areas of a scene, whilst highlight compensation improves the viewing of images with bright light sources by masking out the saturation so the scene can be analysed more clearly. Equipped with an infrared-cut filter, the Q6045-S is capable of true day/night video capture, automatically switching from colour (day) mode to night (black and white) and delivering round-the-clock monitoring ideal for critical and demanding applications. Video captured in fog, haze or smoke is automatically filtered to improve visibility using automatic defog technology, making the Q6045-S suitable for use in environments such as oil rigs.
Users can select either H.264 or Motion JPEG for compressing files and video data can be temporarily stored onto an integrated SD card (card not included).
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply; please select from the drop down menu above is required.
Key features & benefits
- Stainless-steel, marine graded casing provides high resistance to corrosion from sea salt and chemicals, and is filled with nitrogen to create a non-flammable internal environment
- Can be cleaned using high pressure equipment and chemicals
- Able to withstand harsh weather conditions and a wide temperature range
- High 360° pan, 20° above horizon tilt and guard touring with 256 preset position enables precise security monitoring of large scenes
- Clear identification and event analysis using 32x optical zoom
- Infrared-cut filter enables the camera to provide round-the-clock surveillance
- Basic intelligent video analytics help deliver reliable and accurate security monitoring, including enter/exit detector, shock detection, fence detector, object counter and object removed
- Improved viewing of images captured with bright light sources such as car headlights using highlight compensation
- Increased detail in highlighted and shadowed parts of an image using wide dynamic range (WDR) technology
- Ideal for use in hazy, foggy or smoky conditions as automatic defog technology filters images to improve visibility
- Choice of compression method to deliver image suitable for different applications, H.264 and Motion JPEG are both supported
- On-board storage to SD card (card not included) provides a solution for data backup if the camera loses network connection
Compatible recording platforms
- Axis Camera Station
- Milestone XProtect
The Axis Q6045-S Mark II stainless steel PTZ network dome camera delivers 24-hour, high-end surveillance suitable for use in large and potentially corrosive or flammable outdoor environments such as oil rigs, military sites, gas plants and shipyards. Other typical applications include indoor areas subject to intensive chemical cleaning such as clean rooms, medical areas and food applications.
- Axis T8305 media converter switch
- IP66-rated multi-connector cable
- Installation guide
- Installation and management software CD
- Windows decoder 1-user license
Optional (please select from the above drop down menu if required):
Back To Top
- SD card
- Axis mounting bracket