This product is now discontinued, an alternative is the Axis Q6075
Overview of the Axis Q6045 Mark II
High-performance Q6045 Mark II indoor 360° PTZ speed dome IP camera from the Axis Q60 series, capable of HD 720p at 60 fps or HD 1080p at 30 fps and suitable for indoor use. Features include true day/night, wide dynamic range, two-way audio, intelligent video with basic analytics, High PoE and SD card recording. This IP camera comes with an Axis High PoE midspan included.
Part of the advanced Axis Q60 series of high-speed PTZ domes, the indoor Q6045 Mark II network camera delivers endless 360° panning and 180° tilt, in addition to guard touring and 256 preset positions for automatic full area surveillance. Featuring high-performance 32x optical zoom, the Q6045 enables full resolution zooming to provide clear identification of objects and individuals from a distance. Equipped with a CMOS sensor capable of capturing full HD 1080p or HD 720p at 60 frames per second, the Q6045 produces crisp, high quality surveillance footage ideal for high movement and critical applications such as casinos and prisons. The IP52-rated casing protects the camera from water drops and dust.
The built-in infrared-cut filter switches the Axis Q6045 dome from day (colour) to night (black and white) modes, enabling high quality image capture 24-hours a day, whilst wide dynamic range (WDR) technology ensures detail in bright and dark areas of a scene are captured and enables the camera to be effectively used in high contrast environments such as exits and entrances. Highlight compensation reduces glare from bright light saturation, improving the viewing experience and allowing more detail to be seen. The Q6045 uses automatic defogging technology to improve the camera's visibility in haze, smoke and fog.
Support for two-way audio allows users to connect a microphone and speaker (not included) to the Q6045, providing bi-directional conversation capabilities and enabling audio recording to enhance video footage. In addition to audio detection as an alarm trigger, the Q6045 incorporates intelligent video capabilities with basic built-in analytics including object removed, video motion detection, shock detection, enter/exit, fence detector, Axis Active Gatekeeper, object counter and auto tracking; delivering reliable and accurate CCTV monitoring suitable for demanding applications.
The supplied Axis High PoE midspan provides the camera with power and network connectivity through the same cable, and in addition to the pixel counter feature, PoE support simplifies the installation process. Users can choose between H.264 or Motion JPEG for file compression, enabling flexible file reduction depending on requirements. Recording to an integrated SD card (not included) provides a recording backup if the camera loses connection to the network, ideal for surveillance of critical applications.
Key features & benefits
- 360° endless panning and 180° tilt with guard tour, preset positions and autotracking capabilities for in depth scene analysis
- Detailed, high quality close-up viewing from a distance using 32x optical zoom
- High quality, fast-frame rate video capture in either full HD 1080p or HD 720p at 60 fps
- Infrared-cut filter provides true day/night functionality for 24/7 surveillance
- Maintains detail during image capture even in bright and dark areas with wide dynamic range (WDR) technology
- Improved visibility when bright light occurs in a scene with highlight compensation
- Clear video capture in smoke, fog and haze with automatic defog
- Supports full duplex audio when microphone and speaker are connected (not included)
- Supports Motion JPEG and H.264
- Advanced intelligent video analytics including autotracking, enter/exit detector, fence detector, Active Gatekeeper, video motion detection, object removed and object counter
- Local storage using SD card provides a handy backup solution in the event of network failure
- IP52 rated casing protects the camera against dripping water and dust
- Powered by the supplied Axis High PoE midspan, reducing cost of installation
Compatible recording platforms
- Axis Camera Station
- Milestone XProtect
- Network Video Recorders:
The advanced pan-tilt-zoom capabilities of the Axis Q6045 Mark II indoor network camera, in addition to fast-frame rate and true day/night features make it ideal for fast-paced, 24-hour surveillance of critical, demanding large indoor areas such as airports, casinos, banks and prisons.
- Axis High PoE midspan 1-port
- Recessed mount for hard and drop ceiling installation
- Smoked dome cover
- Installation guide
- Installation and management software CD
- Windows decoder 1-user license
Back To Top
- SD card
- Multi-connector cable for AC/DC power