This product has now been discontinued, for alternatives please see Outdoor IP Cameras - PTZ
Overview of the 0695-001 Axis Q6045-C Mark II
High-performance Q6045-C Mark II outdoor 360° PTZ dome network camera from the advanced Axis Q60 series, with 20° above horizon tilt, 32x optical zoom, full HD 1080p or HD 720p (60 fps) and wide dynamic range. Also featuring active cooling for operation up to 75°C, true day/night, dual codec, electronic image stabilisation, automatic defog, intelligent video with basic analytics and SD card recording. This IP camera includes an Axis media converter switch.
The Axis Q6045-C outdoor-ready dome network camera features 360° endless panning, 20° above horizon tilt and 32x optical zoom to effectively monitor large outdoor areas, whilst the CMOS sensor captures either full HD 1080p (30 fps) or HD 720p at 60 frames per second, delivering smooth video footage ideal for applications with fast-paced activity. The camera can perform precise and accurate automatic touring at the touch of a button, supporting up to 256 preset positions with a pan/tilt response at 450° per second. IP66 and IK10-rated, the Q6045-C delivers durable and robust CCTV suitable for outdoor use and the built-in active cooling system allows the camera to operate in temperatures up to 75°C.
The Axis Q6045-C captures detail in very bright and dark areas of a scene using wide dynamic range (WDR) technology, whilst automatic defog improves visibility in images captured in foggy, hazy or smoky conditions. The camera is ideal for pole mounting as electronic image stabilisation technology offsets the effects of camera movement from vibrations or wind, providing stable video capture. True day/night functionality provided by an infrared-cut filter provides round-the-clock surveillance, ideal for critical and demanding applications that require 24-hour security monitoring.
The intelligent video capabilities of the Q6045-C provide basic analytics that help deliver accurate and reliable security monitoring including object removed, enter/exit, fence detector, object counter and highlight compensation analytics. Also supported is autotracking and Axis Active Gatekeeper technology, which enables the camera to move to a preset position and track an object when motion is detected in a defined area. The camera can also trigger an alarm if it has been hit, using the shock detection feature. Video data can be stored internally to an SD card (card not included), providing low-cost, decentralised storage that acts as a data backup solution if the camera loses network connection. Files can be compressed using H.264, or MJPEG is also supported if preferred.
The supplied Axis media converter switch enables the camera to be connected in a 'daisy chain' to the network using standard or fibre optic cables. The media converter switch also enables the connection of external alarm devices using two input/output ports.
Key features & benefits
- High-speed and precise pan-tilt operation at 450° per second, with up to 256 preset positions and guard touring
- Clear identification and event analysis using 32x optical zoom
- HD 720p (60 fps) or HD 1080p for high quality security footage at a frame rate best suited to the application
- 24-hour monitoring with true day/night capability provided by an infrared-cut filter
- IK66 and IK10-rated military standard casing can withstand harsh weather and impact
- Camera can operate in high ambient temperatures (up to 75°C) and in applications with solar radiation by using the active cooling system
- Wide dynamic range (WDR) captures detail in high contrast scenes
- Improved images when pole mounted with electronic image stabilisation
- Suitable for surveillance during sandstorms, fog, haze and smoke with automatic defog technology
- Intelligent video capabilities include object removed, object counting, fence detector, highlight compensation and enter/exit basic analytics in addition to autotracking and Axis Active Gatekeeper for tracking detected objects in pre-defined areas
- Support for SD card on-board recording, providing a back up in case of network failure (SD card not included)
- Dual codec support for compression flexibility
- Included media converter switch to connect camera in a daisy chain to the network
Compatible recording platforms:
- Axis Camera Station
- Milestone XProtect
With HD capabilities, true day/night, advanced PTZ controls and active cooling, the Axis Q6045-C Mark II network camera is ideal for exposed outdoor applications subject to high temperatures and that require 24-hour high quality surveillance of large areas with high movement. Typical examples include demanding, critical applications such as open-pit mining sites, construction, and city and traffic surveillance.
- Axis T8605 media converter switch with 2 x RJ45, 2 x SFP, 2 x I/O, power in
- Bracket mount DIN clip
- 5m IP66-rated multi-connector cable
- Installation guide
- Installation and management software CD
- Windows decoder 1-user license
Optional (please select from the above drop down menu if required):
Back To Top
- SD card
- Axis mounting brackets