This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis Q6075
Overview of 0429-002 Axis Q6035
The Axis Q6035 IP pan/tilt/zoom camera is a high-performance indoor unit capable of streaming HD 1080p video at 30 frames per second, or HD 720p at up to 60 frames per second, making it an ideal camera for capturing rapid movements. Its high-speed PTZ functionality and 20x optical zoom also makes it well suited to implementation in locations that require mission critical facial recognition or monitoring of busy environments in detail, such as airport terminals and casinos.
Alongside this, the Q6035 is capable of streaming multiple video feeds simultaneously, useful for setting different quality levels for recording and monitoring. Active Gatekeeper technology automatically moves the camera to a preset position when motion is detected within user-defined parameters, an useful features for number plate recognition or capturing faces at entrance points. Intelligent video analytics allows you to tailor other alarm triggers and settings to suit your requirements. As well as this, an infrared cut-filter enables the Q6035 to provide a black and white image in extremely poor lighting conditions when combined with infrared lighting (not supplied).
The Q6035 has an IP52-rated casing, protecting it from dust and dripping water, useful for locations where a sprinkler system is installed. An integrated SD card slot (card not supplied) enables you to store recordings on-board the camera itself, and additional alarm inputs and outputs can be connected to the camera using a multi-connector cable (not supplied).
The Axis Q6035 is a Power over Ethernet Plus camera. This means that power and a network connection can be supplied to the camera through the same cable, simplifying installation and maintenance. A Power over Ethernet midspan and Axis Camera Station software is included with the camera, providing a simple out-of-the-box security solution.
An outdoor version is available.
Key features & benefits of 0429-002 Axis Q6035
- Full HD 1080p at up to 30 frames per second, providing high-quality video with H.264 compression, reducing demands on your network
- Full HD 720p at up to 60 frames per second, an ideal setting for applications that require the capture of quick movements or smoother video
- High-speed PTZ enables rapid repositioning of the camera's field of view
- Supports streaming of multiple H.264 and Motion JPEG video feeds, allowing you to set different quality levels for monitoring and recording
- 20x optical zoom allows you to zoom in on specific areas of the camera's field of view for close inspection
- IP52-rated casing offers protection against dust and dripping water, including sprinkler systems
- Active Gatekeeper technology automatically moves camera to a preset position when motion is detected in a pre-defined area, useful for capturing licence plates or faces
- Automatic infrared filter allows the camera to capture high-quality black and white video even in complete darkness (infrared lighting not supplied)
- Intelligent video analytics can inform you of any activity in the camera's field of view
- On-board SD card slot enables local recording (card not supplied)
- Connect additional input and output devices using multi-connector (cable not included)
- Power over Ethernet Plus provides power and network connectivity through a single cable, simplifying installation
Typical applications of 0429-002 Axis Q6035
The Axis Q6035 is well suited to deployment in mission critical indoor locations that require monitoring of large areas in detail, such as mass transit terminals and casinos
Accessories for 0429-002 Axis Q6035
Back To Top
- Clear and smoked dome cover
- Installation Guide
- CD with User’s Manual
- Recording software
- Installation and management tools
- Windows decoder 1-user licence
- AXIS T8123 High PoE Midspan 1-port
- Mounting kit for hard and drop ceilings