This product is discontinued, for alternative models please see Outdoor IP Cameras - PTZ
Overview of 0459-001 Axis Q6034-C
The Axis Q6034-C high speed PTZ dome network camera is an HDTV 720 resolution outdoor IP dome with active cooling for use in environments with searing heat and temperatures of up to 75°C (175°F). It is engineered for operation in environments such as deserts, mining sites, remote pipelines, construction sites and city centres where extreme ambient temperatures and solar radiation mean security cameras get extremely hot. Beyond its IP66- and NEMA 4X-rating it meets the extensive military MIL-STD-810G standard for extreme environments including high temperatures, radiation, rain, humidity, salt fog, sand and dust ingress.
With 18x optical zoom, 360° endless panning and an extended tilt range of 20° above the horizon, plus intelligent video functionality such as auto-tracking and Active Gatekeeper, this PTZ dome delivers powerful surveillance capability.
The camera comes with a media converter switch with support for SFP optical fibre modules. Two SFP slots and two RJ-45 connectors in the media converter offer the capability to network the camera easily over long distances in a daisy chain or ring topology for increased reliability. The two RJ-45 connectors can also be used for connection with additional cameras such as a thermal camera or temporarily to a laptop to set up or monitor the system locally. This external unit also provides power to the camera through the multi-connector cable (PSU optional, selectable above).
Key features & benefits
- Active cooling - built-in advanced climate control allows operation in extreme temperatures and extreme environments such as deserts
- Military-grade robustness - tested to the MIL-STD-810G standard and engineered for the ultimate in environmental toughness
- IP66- and NEMA 4X-rated
- HDTV 720p - 1280x720 max resolution
- Precision optics and PTZ capability - 360° pan, 20° tilt above horizon and 18x optical zoom
- Autotracking capability - the camera can follow a walking person / pan at a speed of 450° per second.
- Media converter switch included - support for 2 x SFP slots and 2 x RJ45 connections for advanced networking integration
- Configurable I/O ports for alarm in/out
- Edge storage - footage can be stored on-board the camera using an SD card (not supplied), or directly to a network share
- Automatic day/night function
The Q6034-C is engineered for the most challenging outdoor conditions including with extreme direct heat, high ambient temperatures and solar radiation such as in deserts, remote pipelines, city surveillance or high temperature manufacturing.
Back To Top
- AXIS T8605 Media Converter Switch with 2 x RJ-45, 2 x SFP, 2 x 1/O, power in
- Bracket Mount DIN Clip
- 5m (16 ft.) IP66-rated multi-connector cable
- Installation guide and user manual
- Installation and Management Software CD including AXIS Camera Companion
- Windows decoder 1-user license