This product is discontinued, for alternative models please see Outdoor IP Cameras - PTZ
Overview of 0457-001 Axis Q6032-C
The Axis Q6032-C high speed PTZ dome network camera is a top-of-the-range outdoor dome with active cooling for operation in temperatures up to 75°C (175°F). The Q6032-C is engineered for operation in environments such as deserts, mining sites, remote pipelines and construction sites or city centres where extreme ambient temperatures or solar radiation mean cameras operate in extreme heat. Furthermore, beyond its IP66- and NEMA 4X-rating it meets the tough military-grade MIL-STD-810G standard for extreme environmental conditions including high temperature, temperature shock, radiation, rain, humidity, salt fog, sand and dust. This PTZ dome ensures reliable surveillance in the most demanding environments.
With precision pan/tilt operation including 36x optical zoom, 360° endless panning and an extended tilt range of 20° above the horizon, plus intelligent video functionality such as auto-tracking and Active Gatekeeper, this PTZ dome delivers powerful surveillance capability.
The camera comes with a media converter switch with support for SFP optical fibre modules. Two SFP slots and two RJ-45 connectors in the media converter offer the capability to network the camera easily over long distances in a daisy chain or ring topology for increased reliability. The two RJ-45 connectors can also be used for connection with additional cameras such as a thermal camera or temporarily to a laptop to set up or monitor the system locally. The camera is powered through this external device using the optional PSU.
Key features & benefits
- Active cooling - built-in advanced climate control allows the camera to operate in extreme temperature environments such as deserts
- Military-grade robustness - tested to the MIL-STD-810G standard and engineered for the ultimate in environmental toughness
- IP66- and NEMA 4X-rated
- Precision optics and PTZ capability - 360° pan, 20° tilt above horizon and 36x optical zoom
- Advanced gatekeeper technology - moves the camera to a preset position when an alarm event is triggered, moving the camera back to its default position after a pre-configured interval (useful for identification purposes)
- Autotracking capability - the camera can follow a walking person or pan at a speed of 450° per second.
- Media converter switch included - support for 2 x SFP slots and 2 x RJ45 connections for advanced networking integration and extension
- Configurable I/O ports for alarm in/out
- Edge storage - footage can be stored on-board the camera using an SD card (not supplied), or directly to a network share
- Extended D1 resolution
- Automatic day/night function
The Q6032-C is designed and engineered for the most challenging of outdoor environmental conditions with extreme direct heat, high ambient temperatures and solar radiation such as deserts, remote or rural pipelines or for city surveillance.
Back To Top
- AXIS T8605 Media Converter Switch with 2 x RJ-45, 2 x SFP, 2 x 1/O, power in
- Bracket Mount DIN Clip
- 5m (16 ft.) IP66-rated multi-connector cable
- Installation guide and user manual
- Installation and Management Software CD including AXIS Camera Companion
- Windows decoder 1-user license