This product is now discontinued, see Axis IP Cameras for alternative products
Overview of the Axis Q6000-E Solo
This multi-sensor IP camera by Axis provides high quality, panoramic views over large areas. The durable, IK10 rated casing is home to four lens modules that capture movement smoothly at 25fps in HD 720p resolution. Additional features include Axis’ Zipstream technology and local recording onto an SD card.
The four cameras each have a wide angle fixed lens, offering overlapping views and 360° situational awareness. This multi-directional monitoring solution is suitable for large areas that feature high levels of activity.
Various video motion detection methods and tampering alarms can be configured to help deliver reliable security monitoring. When these alarms are triggered, an alert can be sent to the user via a choice of notifications including email.
Axis’ Zipstream technology is supported and helps to lower bandwidth and storage requirements by an average of up to 50%. The advanced technology optimises the video stream in real-time, ensuring that important details in the image are retained and unnecessary data can be removed. Additionally, edge storage using the built-in SD card slot (card not included) provides a local storage solution, ideal as a backup in the case of network failure.
Alternatively, an Axis Q60-E PTZ network camera (sold separately) can be fixed to the bottom of the unit when the base plate is removed. The combination of these two units allows the user to examine areas of interest and capture close-ups, whilst retaining situational awareness with a 360° overview.
Key features & benefits
- Multi-sensor IP camera features 4 individual camera heads for complete area coverage
- Capable of delivering HD 720p resolution at 25 fps, providing smooth surveillance footage
- Durable IP66 rated housing is suitable for external use and provides protection against harsh outdoor conditions
- Video motion detection and tampering alarms can be configured to alert users of activity via email notification for reliable monitoring
- Axis Zipstream technology lowers bandwidth and storage – whilst maintaining resolution and frame rate
- Can be combined with an Axis Q60-E PTZ camera offering full overview to detail in one click – ideal when closely monitoring a person or incident
- Edge recording to an SD card (not included) provides a backup solution in the case of network connection failure
Compatible recording platforms
The Axis Q6000-E Solo multi-sensor IP camera offers a full 360° overview and is ideal for large outdoor CCTV applications. Typical examples include city surveillance, amusement parks and university campuses.
- Axis midspan 30W 1-port
- Ethernet adaptor
- Bayonet screws
- Installation guide
- Windows decoder 1-user license
Optional (please select from the drop down menu above if required):
Back To Top
- SD card
- Axis mounting accessories