This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis Q3819-PVE
Overview of the Axis Q3709-PVE
This advanced dome network camera by Axis features a protective housing suitable for exposed external conditions. Featuring multiple sensors that are able to provide 180° panoramic views and capture movement smoothly in 4K Ultra HD. The camera's infrared (IR) cut filter enables round the clock surveillance and is a robust 24/7 CCTV solution, ideal for city surveillance or large warehouse loading bays. Additional features of this high quality model include digital PTZ viewing and easy installation with PoE+.
The camera features three 1/2.3" progressive scan CMOS sensors that combine to provide a 180° panoramic view of the scene. The ability to capture complete coverage of the scene in high detail makes this model ideal for use within large external installations such as university campuses. With 4K Ultra HD capability at 25 fps or 11 megapixel resolution at 16 fps, this advanced IP camera provides the user with highly detailed images and smooth video quality. Installation is made quick and easy with the factory-focused fixed lenses, eliminating the need for manual focusing during set-up.
The camera’s housing is IP66 and IK10 rated, providing durable protection against rain, dust and vandalism attempts. Additionally, the camera's housing features a NEMA 4X rating, offering protection against the damage from external ice formation, salt spray and windblown dust.
Video motion detections such as cross line detection and tampering alarm technologies enable dynamic scene awareness and when triggered, can send alerts to the user via email notification.
With support for digital pan, tilt, zoom (PTZ) viewing, the user is able to examine the original image in greater detail – helpful for identification purposes.
Privacy masking enables the user to mask out areas within the field of view that may be private or sensitive and it can also lower bandwidth and storage by masking out irrelevant areas that do not need to be captured. Compression via either H.264 or Motion JPEG allows flexible storage and bandwidth management and with support for PoE+, both network connection and power are able to be fed to the camera through a single cable.
Please note: there is no power supply included with this unit. It is power over ethernet capable.
Key features & benefits
- Capable of capturing 4K Ultra HD resolution at up to 25 fps - ideal for the coverage of large areas such as cities or industrial sites
- 24 hour high quality video capture with built-in IR-cut filter for true day/night functionality
- 3 separate sensors enable a 180° panoramic view of the scene, obtaining complete coverage of the desired area
- Factory-focused lenses eliminate the need for manual focusing - enabling quick and easy installation
- IP66 and IK10 rated for durable outdoor use in harsh weather conditions
- Provides secure and accurate surveillance with intelligent video analytics
- H.264 or Motion JPEG compression provides flexible storage and bandwidth management
- PoE+ supplies power to the camera through the network cable for cost-effective installation
Compatible recording platforms
- Axis Camera Station
- Milestone XProtect
The Axis Q3709-PVE is an advanced CCTV solution providing smooth video at up to 4K Ultra HD resolution. Its multiple sensors enable a 180° panoramic view of the scene, making it an ideal choice for the observation of large external areas such as airports, cities and industrial depots.
- RJ45 Push-pull connector (IP66)
- L-key, Weather shield
- Installation Guide
- Windows decoder 3-user license
Back To Top
- PoE+ midspan
- Mounting accessories