This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis Q3819-PVE
Overview of the Axis Q3708-PVE
This multi-sensor dome houses three lens modules that together, deliver 180° overviews in 15MP resolution. The IP66 and IK10-rated unit also supports true day/night recording, making it ideal for round-the-clock surveillance of exposed locations. Additional features include Axis’ award-winning Zipstream technology and easy installation using Power-over-Ethernet plus (PoE+).
Designed to deliver a full panoramic overview of indoor or outdoor areas, the dome's three factory-focused lenses can deliver 3 x Quad HD video footage at full frame rate or 3 x 5MP resolution at up to 16 frames per second (fps). Each lens module is also fitted to a track on the structure of the dome and can be manually adjusted to achieve optimum panoramic viewing.
Support for wide dynamic range (WDR) – Forensic Capture helps to improve the quality of images captured in high contrast scenes. By lowering noise levels and increasing the image signal, the technology ensures details are clearly visible in both bright and dark areas.
A range of configurable video motion detection and tampering alarms are supported to help provide reliable and accurate security monitoring. When triggered, these alarms can send alerts directly to the user via notifications such as email.
Axis’ Zipstream technology is supported and helps to lower bandwidth and storage levels by an average of up to 50%. By optimising the video stream in real-time, important details can be retained while unnecessary data is removed. In addition, Power-over-Ethernet Plus supplies the camera with both power and network connectivity over a single cable - enabling quick and cost-effective installation.
Please note: there is no power supply included with this unit. It is power over ethernet capable.
Key features & benefits
- Multi-sensor IP camera features 3 lens modules that provide 180° overviews
- Delivers 3 x Quad HD video at full frame rate or 3 x 5MP resolution at 16 frames per second
- All three lens modules can be manually adjusted to set the desired viewing direction
- Factory-focused lenses eliminate the need for manual focusing - enabling quick and easy installation
- True day/night functionality with integrated IR-cut filter provides round-the-clock surveillance
- Vandal resistant IK10 and IP66-rated housing is suitable for use in exposed indoor or outdoor areas
- WDR - Forensic Capture improves visibility and ensures the capture of details in high contrast scenes
- Enhanced security monitoring with a range of configurable video motion detection and tampering alarms
- Axis Zipstream technology lowers bandwidth by analysing and optimising the video stream in real time
- PoE+ supplies power to the camera through the network cable for cost-effective installation
Compatible recording platforms
- Axis Camera Station
- Milestone XProtect
The Axis Q3708-PVE dome delivers high-quality IP CCTV footage at up to 15MP resolution. Its three lens modules provide a panoramic view of the scene, making it an ideal choice for the observation of large areas such as amusement parks, stadiums and city surveillance.
- RJ45 Push-pull connector (IP66)
- Torx L-key T30
- Weather shield
- Installation Guide
- Windows decoder 1-user license
Back To Top
- PoE+ midspan
- Mounting accessories