This product is discontinued, for alternatives please see Axis IP Cameras
Overview of the Axis Q3615-VE
Designed for mission-critical surveillance scenarios, this fixed dome network camera by Axis provides ruggedised, 24-hour surveillance in HD resolution. It includes an IP6K9K and IK10 rated housing for high level protection in exposed areas, as well as a range of imaging technologies to ensure clear image capture at all times. Additional features include edge recording to MicroSD card and Axis’ unique remote PTRZ function for speedy adjustment of the camera’s view.
The unit can deliver HD 1080p resolution video at up to 60 frames per second (fps), making it ideal for monitoring areas with high levels of activity. Its varifocal lens provides 46° ~ 100° horizontal viewing angles, enabling wide area coverage with a single IP camera. Additionally, the unit’s 2.2x optical zoom allows areas to be investigated in real-time and digital pan/tilt/zoom controls enable enables further examination of the original image.
Physical adjustment of the lens becomes a simple task with Axis’ latest remote pan/tilt/roll/zoom (PTRZ) feature. The user is able to set the desired view remotely during installation and then, should the surrounding conditions change, make further adjustments easily from afar - without ever pausing recordings.
Advanced WDR – Forensic Capture technology optimises video by lowering noise levels and increasing the image signal to ensure details are visible in both dark and bright areas. Axis’ Lightfinder technology enhances the sensitivity of the camera’s sensor to provide full colour imaging in extreme levels of low light. The unit’s ability to seamlessly transition between both technologies ensures continuous capture of clear video in all environments. Axis Corridor Format is also included and helps to maximise the area of interest in narrow scenes by vertically orientating the video stream.
A range of video motion detection and tampering alarms can be configured to help provide reliable and accurate security monitoring. When an alarm is triggered, alerts can be sent directly to the user via email notification – notifying them of activity.
Axis Zipstream technology helps to save bandwidth and storage by up to 50% without sacrificing image quality. The advanced technology optimises the video stream in real time, ensuring that important details are retained and unnecessary data can be removed. Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) supplies the unit with both power and network connectivity over a single cable for a quick and cost-effective installation. Additionally, recordings can be stored locally to the MicroSD card (card not included) ideal for use as a backup solution in the case of network failure.
Please note: there is no power supply included with this unit. It is power over ethernet capable.
Key features & benefits
- Capable of delivering HD 1080p resolution at up to 60 fps – ideal for scenes with high levels of activity
- 24-hour high quality video capture with built-in IR-cut filter for true day/night functionality
- IP6K9K and IK10 rated robust housing provides high level protection in exposed environments
- Varifocal lens allows the viewing angle to be adjusted during installation for optimum scene capture
- Remote pan/tilt/roll/zoom (PTRZ) feature reduces the time it takes to set the view during installation
- Wide dynamic range (WDR) - Forensic Capture improves visibility and ensures the capture of details in high contrast scenes
- Axis' Lightfinder technology can deliver full colour images in extreme low light conditions
- Axis Corridor Format optimises the field of view in narrow scenes – capturing only what is essential
- Configurable video motion detection and tampering alarms help to enhance security monitoring
- Axis’ Zipstream technology lowers bandwidth by analysing and optimising the video stream in real time
- PoE supplies power and network connection via a single cable for quick and cost-effective installation
- Local recording to MicroSD card can be used as a handy data backup if network connection is lost
Compatible recording platforms
- Axis Camera Station
- Milestone XProtect
- Morphean Cloud CCTV
The Axis Q3615-VE fixed dome network camera offers a robust, 24-hour security monitoring solution, suitable for deployment in extreme outdoor environments. Typical applications include critical infrastructure, transportation depots and city surveillance.
- Axis Connector Guard A
- Safety hook wire
- Installation Guide
- Windows decoder 1-user license
- Resistorx L-key
- Weather shield
- Mounting bracket
- Drill template
- Cable gasket
- Axis U-shape conduit adapter
Back To Top