This product is discontinued, for alternatives please see Axis IP Cameras
Overview of the Axis Q3505-VE Mk II
The IK10+ and IP66-rated Axis Q3505-VE Mk II outdoor dome network camera from the robust Q35 series delivers HD 1080p video capture at up to 50 fps - 24 hours a day. WDR - Forensic Capture and Axis Lightfinder technologies help to deliver clear video in complex lighting conditions. Additional features include two-way audio, intelligent video, MicroSD card storage and PoE.
With HD 1080p at up to 50 frames per second and HD 720p at up to 100 fps, this network camera delivers high-performance surveillance 24 hours a day - ideal for busy environments with fast movement. It copes well with challenging lighting using wide dynamic range (WDR) - Forensic Capture and Axis Lightfinder technology to prevent saturation from bright light and dark shadows - improving low light image capture. The camera transitions between these two modes seamlessly to achieve the best possible image. IP66 and IK10+ rated, the camera's casing provides durable protection against rain, dust and impact, and is suitable for outdoor use in demanding applications such as airports, industrial sites and critical infrastructure.
This vandal-resistant dome is suitable for applications subject to movement such as wind and vibrations, as Electronic Image Stabilisation (EIS) reduces motion blur to produce stable video, also reducing bandwidth and storage use. Barrel distortion correction is also supported for clearer images. With optical zoom, events can be analysed in closer view, or the camera can be set to zoom in automatically using Axis Gatekeeper. Axis shock detection alerts users if the camera has been hit.
It's easy to install using remote focus/zoom, pixel counter, auto rotation and level assistant in addition to Power over Ethernet and Micro SD card recording which also provide cost-saving benefits. Capable of two-way audio, a microphone and speaker can be connected (not included) to enable audio capture of surroundings and verbal interaction through the camera. Compression via either H.264 or Motion JPEG allows flexible storage and bandwidth management. Axis’ advanced Zipstream technology analyses and optimises the video stream in real time, recording important details in high quality, whilst filtering out other areas to help reduce bandwidth and storage use.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the above drop down menu if required.
Indoor version: Axis Q3505-V Mk II.
Key features & benefits
- Up to 50 fps video capture in HD 1080p provides smooth footage of fast-paced activity, ideal for busy environments
- 24-hour high quality video capture with built-in IR-cut filter for true day/night functionality
- Balanced image capture in harsh lighting using wide dynamic range (WDR)
- Improved low light image capture with Axis Lightfinder
- IP66 and IK10+ rated for durable outdoor use in harsh weather
- Remote focus/zoom, pixel counter, auto rotation and level assistant provide easy installation
- Stable video capture during camera movement with Electronic Image Stabilisation (EIS)
- Two-way audio support enables sound capture and verbal interaction through the camera when a microphone and speaker are connected (not included)
- Provides secure and accurate surveillance with intelligent video analytics
- H.264 or Motion JPEG compression provides flexible storage and bandwidth management
- Axis’ Zipstream technology optimises the video stream in real-time, lowering bandwidth and storage levels by up to 50%
- PoE supplies power to the camera through the network cable for cost-effective installation
- On-board recording to MicroSD card provides low-cost video storage as opposed to PCs or servers
- Included 16-channel recording software enables easy video management, and data can be accessed remotely
Compatible recording platforms
- Axis Camera Station
- Milestone XProtect
HD 1080p capability at 50 fps and advanced performance in challenging lighting conditions makes the Axis Q3505-VE Mk II outdoor dome network camera suitable for applications that require high quality, constant recording of fast-paced activity. Typical examples include airports, industrial sites, loading bays and prisons.
- Mounting bracket
- Weather shield
- Axis U-shape conduit adapter
- Installation guide
- Installation and management software CD
- Windows decoder 1-user license
- Drill hole template
- Cable gaskets
- Restistorx T20 L-key
- I/O connector
Optional (please select from the above drop down menu if required):
Back To Top