This product is discontinued, for alternatives please see Axis IP Cameras
Overview of the Axis Q3504-VE
Part of the advanced Q35 series by Axis, this outdoor-ready dome IP camera captures HD 720p resolution video round-the-clock, at up to 100 frames per second (fps). It’s equipped with a range of Axis’ advanced imaging technologies to ensure clear image capture - even in challenging lighting conditions. The unit also features an IK10-rated housing and can be installed easily in exposed indoor or outdoor areas using Power-over-Ethernet (PoE).
The camera features a varifocal lens which provides horizontal viewing angles up to 105° and allows optimum scene coverage to be set during installation. 3x optical zooming supports real-time investigation into specific areas of interest and quick close-ups can also be obtained easily using digital pan/tilt/zoom controls.
Wide dynamic range (WDR) – Forensic Capture allows details in scenes with bright and dark areas to be viewed clearly (up to 25 fps), whilst Axis Lightfinder technology supports the capture of full colour images - even in extreme levels of low light. In addition, Axis Corridor Format is included to maximise the area of interest in narrow scenes by vertically orientating the video stream and preventing redundant areas from being recorded.
The unit can provide two-way audio when a microphone and speaker (not included) are connected - enabling audio recording and verbal interaction with those close to the camera. A range of audio, tamper and motion detection alarms can be configured to help alert users of activity via notifications such as email. Users can also set these alarms to trigger edge recording to the on-board MicroSD card.
Installation is simplified by a handful of features including support for PoE, as well as remote zoom and focus which eliminate the need for hands-on fine tuning. Axis Zipstream is included to help lower bandwidth and storage levels by an average of up to 50%. This advanced technology optimises the video stream in real-time, allowing important details to be retained while unnecessary data is removed. Additionally, recordings can be stored locally to the on-board MicroSD card (not included) and serve as a data backup if the network connection is interrupted.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, if a midspan if required, please select from the drop down menu above.
Key features & benefits
- Capable of delivering HD 720p resolution at full frame rate (WDR on) or at up to 100 fps (WDR off)
- Outdoor-ready, IK10-rated housing is ideal for installation in areas prone to tampering
- True day/night functionality with automatic IR cut filter provides round-the-clock monitoring
- Varifocal lens allows the desired angle of view to be set during installation for optimum scene coverage
- 3x optical zoom allows real-time investigation into regions of interest
- WDR - Forensic Capture technology improves image quality in scenes with high contrast lighting
- Improved performance in low light conditions with Axis Lightfinder technology
- Narrow scenes are monitored effectively using Axis Corridor Format that vertically orientates the video stream
- Configurable motion and audio detection alarms enhance scene awareness for reliable security surveillance
- Audio I/O ports support two-way communication and allow sound to be recorded
- Remote zoom and focus, pixel counter, auto rotation and levelling assistant features help to simplify installation
- PoE support enables both power and data to be transmitted through the same cable, reducing the cost of installation
- Axis Zipstream technology optimises the video stream in real-time, lowering bandwidth and storage levels by up to 50%
- Integrated MicroSD card storage provides a handy backup of data if connection to the network is lost
Compatible recording platforms
- Axis Camera Station
- Milestone XProtect
The Axis Q3504-VE dome IP camera provides high quality, 24-hour surveillance of busy indoor or outdoor areas where there is a risk of vandalism. Typical applications include amusement parks, train station terminals and city surveillance.
- Installation Guide
- Windows decoder 1-user license
- Mounting bracket
- Drill hole template
- Cable gaskets
- I/O connector
- Connector guard
- Weather shield
- Axis U-shape conduit adapter
- Resistorx T20 L-key
Optional (please select from the above drop down menu if required):
Back To Top