This product is now discontinued and has been replaced by the Axis Q1952-E
Overview of the Axis Q1932-E
Reliable Q1932-E external thermal imaging network camera from the Axis Q19 series of thermal IP cameras, with VGA resolution and a choice of wide, standard, tele and extra tele lenses. Feature-set also includes intelligent video with Axis Cross Line Detection and shock detection, two-way audio, PoE, Axis Corridor Format and on-board recording.
Part of the advanced Axis Q19 series of thermal network cameras, the Q1932-E delivers VGA resolution thermal imaging and is designed for durable external use in demanding conditions, protected against harsh weather by the IP66-rated compact bullet casing. The thermal imaging provided by the Axis Q1932-E bullet camera provides ideal surveillance for areas that are often in complete darkness or frequent to smoky, hazy, dusty or foggy conditions. The image processing algorithm keeps noise levels low, improving image contrast whilst also reducing ghost effects and blur for better identification. The Q1932-E is available with either a standard, wide, tele or extra tele photo lens to suit a wide variety of applications (please select choice from drop down menu above).
Less sensitive to shadows and other lighting problems, the Q1932-E provides greater accuracy and fewer false alarms than non-thermal network cameras, delivering accurate alarm detection. The camera comes with a license for Axis Cross Line Detection, a handy feature that enables the camera to automatically trigger an alert to the user if an object passes a virtual line, ideal for the monitoring of restricted sites. The camera°ås two-way audio capability also enables audio detection to trigger alerts, recording audio to edge storage to assist with event analysis (microphone and speaker sold separately). Shock detection also alerts the user if the camera is subject to impact, for example from vandalism.
Video files can be efficiently compressed using H.264, whilst Motion JPEG is also supported if preferred. The MicroSD card slot (card not included) makes the Axis Q1932-E ideal for critical CCTV applications as it acts as a data back-up in case of network connection loss, ensuring data remains uninterrupted. The Q1932-E is powered using Power over Ethernet (PoE), enabling quicker installation as only a single cable is needed.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the drop down menu above if required.
Key features & benefits
- Thermal imaging provides reliable security monitoring with fewer false alarms as thermal cameras are not sensitive to lighting issues
- Provides accurate surveillance in complete darkness, and in fog, haze, smoke and dust
- Multiple lens options provides suitability for a wide range of applications (please select from drop down menu above)
- Outdoor bullet-style casing is IP66-rated and enables the camera to function from -40°C to 60°C
- Audio detection can alert the user to activity whilst also capturing sound to MicroSD card (card not included)
- Axis Cross Line Detection alerts users to an object passing a virtual line, ideal for restricted areas and applications such as car parks and loading bays
- Shock detection can alert operators to potential vandalism attempts
- PoE efficiently powers the camera using the network cable
- Video size can be reduced using either Motion JPEG or H.264
- MicroSD card captures video on alarm trigger whilst also providing data backup ideal for critical applications (card not included)
- Included wall and ceiling bracket
Compatible recording platforms
- Axis Camera Station
- Milestone XProtect
- Network Video Recorders:
- NUUO network video recorders (NVRs)
The Axis Q1932-E delivers high-end, advanced surveillance ideal for critical and high security applications that require 24-hour recording often in complete darkness and that can be subject to cold temperatures and harsh weather. Typical applications include prisons, border control, military sites and general restricted areas. The Q1932-E also provides ideal CCTV ideal for environments subject to frequent smoke, haze, fog and dust.
- Installation guide
- Installation and management software CD
- Windows decoder 1-user license
- Axis cross line detection license
- Axis video motion detection 2.1
- Torx T20 screw driver
- Wall and ceiling mount
- Pipe converter for US
- RJ45 network cable 5m
Optional (please select from the drop down menu above if required):
Back To Top