This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis Q1951-E
Overview of Axis Q1922
The Axis Q1922 thermal imaging IP camera allows surveillance in complete darkness and in difficult conditions. With VGA resolution and a frame rate of up to 30 fps (including H.264 video), the Q1922 is able to detect people, objects and incidents in complete darkness, as well as in conditions such as light fog, smoke, dust and haze, making it an ideal choice for perimeter surveillance.
With a high resolution of 640x480 and a number of lens options the camera can meet most thermal detection requirements, while intelligent video analytics allow the camera to detection motion and alert control centres accordingly.
An on-board SD card slot provides an alternative recording solution for when localised recording is required, or as a backup and can be used in edge-recording with Axis Camera Companion.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply. Please select if required.
Key features & benefits of Axis Q1922
- Thermal imaging recording is capable of detecting objects and people in complete darkness and in difficult conditions such as haze, smoke and light fog
- Wide detection range - VGA resolution of 640x480 plus lens options
- Intelligent video analytics including motion and audio detection provide an automated response when events are detected in the field of view
- Captures video at up to 30 frames per second, advanced processing software helps to ensure smooth imagery
- On-board SD card slot provides an alternative storage solution and a backup recording option in the event of network failure (SD card not included)
- Multiple streams in H.264 and Motion JPEG allow for flexible configuration of recording settings
- External input/output ports allow additional accessories such as microphones and speakers to be attached to the camera
- Power over Ethernet compliance allows power and network connectivity to reach the camera, helping to save on wiring
Typical applications of Axis Q1922
The Axis Q1922 is ideal for round-the-clock surveillance, particularly for perimeter surveillance, and where lighting is not possible or conditions are harsh.
Accessories for Axis Q1922
Back To Top
- Connector kit
- Installation guide
- CD with user's manual
- Recording software
- Installation and management tools
- Windows decoder 1-user licence