This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis Q1951-E
Overview of Axis Q1922-E
Capturing clear thermal imaging, the Axis Q1922-E outdoor IP camera is a powerful addition to surveillance systems, particularly where 24 hour perimeter surveillance is required. The high quality thermal imaging is able to detect people or vehicles in total darkness or through obstructions such as smoke, fog and haze, capturing events where conventional IP CCTV cameras would fail.
With VGA resolution, people can be detected at distances up to 1.8km, making the camera ideal for cost-effective perimeter or border surveillance, while the selectable viewing angles allow the camera to be tailored to specific locations and requirements. Integrated 2-way audio controls also allow security staff to challenge intruders from a safe distance, protecting staff from potential risk.
Compliant with the ONVIF standard, the Q1922-E can be integrated with a huge range of IP CCTV recording platforms, with on-camera backup to SD memory card, capturing security video locally in the event of network downtime. The camera is also compatible with Power over Ethernet networks, so can be installed quickly with power supplied from a centralised location.
Please note: Frame rates above 9fps may be subject to export control and may not be available in your area. Multiple frame rates and viewing angles are available and can be selected above when ordering. Additionally, this camera does not come with a power supply. If you require a Power over Ethernet midspan, please select one from the options above.
Key features & benefits of Axis Q1922-E
- Thermal imaging captures events in complete darkness or through obstructions such as light fog, haze or smoke
- VGA resolution increases the camera's detection range to almost 2km
- A range of viewing angles are available, tailoring the camera to requirements
- The outdoor-ready casing protects the camera from harsh weather conditions
- Record to a huge range of ONVIF-compliant recording platforms with SD-card backup to capture events during outages
- Power the camera and housing from a central Power over Ethernet source
- Challenge intruders from a safe distance with 2-way audio support
Typical applications for the Axis Q1922-E
The Axis Q1922-E is ideal for site perimeter or open space surveillance in high risk locations such as government and military sites, power stations, prisons, warehousing and industrial sites.
Included accessories for Axis Q1922-E
Back To Top
- Connector kit
- Installation guide
- CD with user's manual
- Recording software
- Installation and management tools
- Windows decoder 1-user licence
- Wall mount bracket
- 5m (16ft) Ethernet cable